Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 355 of 361 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 5407

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Some people are idiots, especially those who ise twitter.
    It depends on what sources you use on Twitter- and sometimes Twitter simply links to legitimate external sources

Benjamin Studebaker is a great one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It depends on what sources you use on Twitter- and sometimes Twitter simply links to legitimate external sources

Benjamin Studebaker is a great one

There are so many better sources a google search away.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    There are so many better sources a google search away.
    Oh I can agree, but some- such as Benjamin Studebaker and his blog- are better than most of those. He isn't a daily news source though so its limited.

Once in a while you'll run into legit sources on Twitter that cover things that the MSM never does (I NEVER watch any form of MSM)such as vote changing and that type of corruption that people seem to ignore.

It's a useful complementary tool in my opinion; it can quickly lead you to trusted news sources.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

4. 07-05-2020, 12:17 PM
    Reason
    Insults/off topic

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Oh I can agree, but some- such as Benjamin Studebaker and his blog- are better than most of those. He isn't a daily news source though so its limited.

Once in a while you'll run into legit sources on Twitter that cover things that the MSM never does (I NEVER watch any form of MSM)such as vote changing and that type of corruption that people seem to ignore.

It's a useful complementary tool in my opinion; it can quickly lead you to trusted news sources.

I can agree with that.

Here's some of that media bias at Fox you all ordered:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

they should have cropped out both Trump and Melania since neither of them are likely relevant.

if people really want to imply that who is pictured with Trump matters, then maybe people would also think/say pictures of Trump with many different black people must also mean something and contradict some racist narrative. but we all know the same people wont dare think/say that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they should have cropped out both Trump and Melania since neither of them are likely relevant.

if people really want to imply that who is pictured with Trump matters, then maybe people would also think/say pictures of Trump with many different black people must also mean something and contradict some racist narrative. but we all know the same people wont dare think/say that.

Nicely done. If people play this game. They have to play it both ways.

Bias in media

Sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Sure lol
    What do you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Imagine how shocked I am to discover that Special didnít see this instance of bias in the media and it fell upon someone else to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    What are you talking about? Should I cease treating you as a serious poster capable of intellectual thought? If you're not interested in talking about politics, which necessarily assumes the existence of a political elite, then why are you here?

You're starting to sound like a 4 year old where you just call people names over and over when they upset the applecart inside your head. I saw to my dismay in another thread where you just kept calling another user who has been here a long time (like most of us) a racist over and over. When did you turn into valade?
    When did you turn into a crazy stalker EX-Gf? Seriously, your obsession with me is just creepy at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Imagine how shocked I am to discover that Special didnít see this instance of bias in the media and it fell upon someone else to post it.
    should I have posted it again despite it already being posted by someone else?

why didn't you reply to my actual post?

do you think it's important for Trump to be in the picture with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? let me know because I would love to post some pictures with Donald Trump and important black people if this is something meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not covering a story like the president of the United States spends his time with pedophiles and those who arrange such dalliances would seem to fall explicitly under the category of media bias. But who am I to say for sure...LOL.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

should I have posted it again despite it already being posted by someone else?

why didn't you reply to my actual post?

do you think it's important for Trump to be in the picture with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? let me know because I would love to post some pictures with Donald Trump and important black people if this is something meaningful.
    Lmao

Defend lord trump at any cost!

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Lmao

Defend lord trump at any cost!
    please pay better attention.

what part of what I said do you disagree with?

the same people upset that Trump was cut out of a picture with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell have no interested using the same logic with Trump pictured with other people. that is called a double standard.