Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2164

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Islamic terrorists killed 3,000 Americans that day and Iím sure there are terrorists trying to plan similar attacks every day.

No right wing people have ever killed 3,000 people.
    You REALLY must know that is FAR from true right? You think no right wing people have ever started a war?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Just because YOU dont like hearing that, doesn't mean its wrong
    What other days do you not care for facts or relevant information?
    it's not about whether it's right or wrong, it's the day they decided to say it. 9/11 is not the day to deflect to other terrorism.
    this should be something that every America should agree with, one day that should be able to unite people and not used to push a political agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You REALLY must know that is FAR from true right? You think no right wing people have ever started a war?
    I can only assume that he meant ring wing domestic terrorists in America. like the KKK or any other far right group in American history.

that is the agenda that some like to deflect to, the far right domestic terrorist threat in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Islamic terrorists killed 3,000 Americans that day and Iím sure there are terrorists trying to plan similar attacks every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bush stepped into Iraq and killed that many per week for over a year..

3,000 people is chump change compared to what they were doing there
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that was almost 20 years ago. The most relevant terrorist threat in America today is right wing nationalism. Using 9/11 as a day to simply ignore the world we are living in is stupid and disrespectful.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Anyway, from a tactical standpoint, what better day to bring up 9/11 (in whatever light - positive, neutral, or negative) than on an anniversary of the event?

Maximum exposure.

Seems like good business practice.

that was almost 20 years ago. The most relevant terrorist threat in America today is right wing nationalism. Using 9/11 as a day to simply ignore the world we are living in is stupid and disrespectful.
    If 20 years is the 'use-by' date on Islamic terrorism why I do I have to hear about Nazis all the time? Checkmate, my non-binary friend.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    If 20 years is the 'use-by' date on Islamic terrorism why I do I have to hear about Nazis all the time? Checkmate, my non-binary friend.
    you are like the rain man of insulting leftists. Girl... you definitely, definitely a girl... non-binary... *****.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Ever wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    If 20 minutes is the use by date on right wing terrorism, why do I have to hear about Islamic terrorists all the time?

..checkmate..?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Islamic terrorists are right wing.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Islamic terrorists are right wing.
    All Islamic terrorists are right wing. Not all right wing are islamic terrorists

If woody would have gone straight the to the police this never would have happened

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I can't imagine anyone thinking it's okay for media to bring up other terrorism, on ****ing 9/11. this is a big **** you to anyone that was impacted by 9/11.
    it's bad enough people downplaying 9/11 as it was ah just some people.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

this could go in the Kavanaugh thread, but it's more evidence of the current bias in media.

Anyone notice how Trump attacks the New York Times but they have some of his strongest toadies on staff? People like Maggie Habberman and Ken Vogel lick Trumpís boot heel on command as good as just about anyone at Fox or Mike Pence.