Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 383 of 387 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 5791

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes they do use religion. They use a lot of.religius symbolism and reference the bible a lot.

If islamic terrorist use islam then white terrorist no.doubt use christianity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    no. they don't use religion/Christianity as the ideology.

white supremacists, it's right in the name. they're not Christian supremacists.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that has been part of the conversation and what has been talked about.
    Doesn’t matter. Your post was utter nonsense.

If you want to discuss Jesus' race go here: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...8#post33621148

no. they don't use religion/Christianity as the ideology.

white supremacists, it's right in the name. they're not Christian supremacists.
    Regardless, point well made by db78087, clearly christianity is intertwined with the white supremacy agenda.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Regardless, point well made by db78087, clearly christianity is intertwined with the white supremacy agenda.

Some Christians may be but Christianity as a religion sure isn't. Funny you're so adamant about this compared to your views on Muslims and terrorism. Another sign of your hypocrisy and/or general ignorance.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Oh god..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Oh allah..

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Oh jesus?

can you show me these apparent white supremacists, calling themselves Christian supremacists. go ahead, that would support what you're saying.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

can you show me these apparent white supremacists, calling themselves Christian supremacists. go ahead, that would support what you're saying.
    Here.

https://images.app.goo.gl/BhYQDLnJhJKUTYzX9

you guys are arguing semantics IMO......if a group is taking some aspect of Christianity and utilizing it to justify what they're doing, while it may not REMOTELY be close to following more mainstream Christian thinking, that would still constitute a connection........however, if anyone is saying those groups themselves are then Christian, well no

I mean, we have a few churches in this country that follow the teachings of the Bible, but also follow the teachings of someone not recognized by mainstream Christianity (i.e. Mormons) as well as churches that, in the opinion of mainstream Christianity are taking parts of the Bible and distorting their meaning (i.e. Jehovah's Witnesses). They aren't recognized as Christian churches by mainstream Christianity, but there's still obviously a connection. I'm not remotely connecting them with terrorism, just showing ways groups can be connected.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who are you cursing at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The man!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you guys are arguing semantics IMO.......
    I'm not arguing semantics. I'm illustrating his hypocrisy. He always has a different set of rules he wants to apply to muslims as compared to his own religion or identity.

Here.

I remember my first time using Google.

Here.

I repeat.. can you show me these apparent white supremacists, calling themselves Christian supremacists.

don't give me pictures of a cross, give me what they use as their ideology.

your theory is hurt knowing there are millions of black Christians. racist white supremacists can't use Christianity as their ideology or they would have to accept blacks are also Christian.

I'm not arguing semantics. I'm illustrating his hypocrisy. He always has a different set of rules he wants to apply to muslims as compared to his own religion or identity.

you don't pay attention.

radical Islam, is not Islam. you should know there is a difference. you should be upset that they abuse the Islamic religion. but it's false to say they are not using/abusing Islam as their ideology, "Islamic" is right in the ISIS name.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯