Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 121 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1808
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cmon, that's a solid 8, on a Tuesday nonetheless.
    It was too forced. You’ve gotta let the joke come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    It was too forced. You’ve gotta let the joke come to you.
    This.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

If the Cubs are looking at rentals, why not Garrett Richards? Is he injured? I would rather him then JA Happ. I would rather a right handed pitcher. And if he is healthy he is solid.

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    If the Cubs are looking at rentals, why not Garrett Richards? Is he injured?
    No but give it a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    No but give it a minute.
    Yep, that is the concern, obviously. And he isn't even Asian, so he can't be soft.

If the Cubs are looking at rentals, why not Garrett Richards? Is he injured? I would rather him then JA Happ. I would rather a right handed pitcher. And if he is healthy he is solid.
    TBH i thought Richards was under control for a while don’t know why. If the Angels are selling yeah i like him more than Happ . Anaheim is 8 out of the 2nd WC Mariners and they also have TB and Oak ahead of them . I would sell a guy like Richards if I were them but who knows what they are thinking.

Yep, that is the concern, obviously. And he isn't even Asian, so he can't be soft.
    1/10

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

With all the talk today about them looking at OF I wondered if they could be talking about a Happ for Lugo trade. Let me start by saying that I wouldn’t do that trade as I believe Happ is gaining more value with each passing day. With that said Lugo is interesting as has been discussed here before and has a lot of control left and on paper looks like a pretty good fit for this Cubs roster so I could see why the Cubs would think about it.

Cubs also have been interested in him in the past. Hopefully this doesn’t happen but just throwing it out there with the reports of them looking at Dietrich / Jones and Granderson .
    Last edited by Dfan25; 07-10-2018 at 04:39 PM.

I highly doubt Kyle is even touchable to this FO. Smells like Happ on the block and the boys just doing their due diligence.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    1/10
    and you thought yours was 8/10? Come on, on that scale mine had to be much higher than a 1.
    Last edited by rcal10; 07-10-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    With all the talk today about them looking at OF I wondered if they could be talking about a Happ for Lugo trade. Let me start by saying that I wouldn’t do that trade as I believe Happ is gaining more value with each passing day. With that said Lugo is interesting as has been discussed here before and has a lot of control left and on paper looks like a pretty good fit for this Cubs roster so I could see why the Cubs would think about it.

Cubs also have been interested in him in the past. Hopefully this doesn’t happen but just throwing it out there with the reports of them looking at Dietrich / Jones and Granderson .
    With the cost of pitchers being what it is, I would not be shocked by something like this. I don't like it either, but it might be realistic in baseball 2018. If so, maybe they get Familia too for some lesser minor leaguer or two. He is a rental. Evens it up a little.

Cubs and D’Backs out of Machado sweepstakes, via Nightengale.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

Seems like Orioles want Burnes from the Brewers in a Machado trade. Milwaukee would like to put a package together around Ortiz and Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Seems like Orioles want Burnes from the Brewers in a Machado trade. Milwaukee would like to put a package together around Ortiz and Phillips.
    I think he ends up with the Brewers. They missed out last year at the deadline. I doubt they do it again this year. And he will not cost them what people hope he will cost.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Cubs and D’Backs out of Machado sweepstakes, via Nightengale.
    Not shocking on the Cubs. I think they never really were in anyway.