Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23:32264978
    Worst shooting night of Jokic's career, 5-19, yet Denver might be able to steal this one. It would only be fair, after the way he's carried them all year. But we'll see.
    The Nuggets pulled through! What a game!
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    TWolves will probably trade Wiggins in the offseason. He's regressed.
    Who would take him, though? And what else would it cost them to get rid of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Who would take him, though? And what else would it cost them to get rid of him?
    Some team will always be intrigued by his potential and he's still young. But I just feel like he's not going to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Some team will always be intrigued by his potential and he's still young. But I just feel like he's not going to improve.
    He just signed a $146 million deal over 5 years. Ouch. If someone like the Magic take a chance, sure. But holy jeez.

Denver wins out and their in. Denver goes 2-1 with their only loss against LA they are in. If the finish with the same record as OKC who has Houston and Miami left we are in (1gm back). Finish with the same record as NO, who plays SAS, Warriors, Clippers we are in(.5 game back).

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    They're saying the reason LeBron is leaving this summer is because Gilbert is a huge trump supporter and him and LeBron don't see eye to eye.
    It’s bc LeBron is a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If Minny misses out I'll be pissed. I'm hoping the Nuggets don't get in, only team I would rather watch them over is the Kawhi-less Spurs.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123