Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2018 Season Thread

Figured we could use this to discuss this season. I have a good feeling about this one! Ohtani looks like he needs to be under the spotlight in the big arena to be in his comfort zone, awesome first home game for him. Going to his first home pitching start Sunday, canít wait!

There off to a very good start so far. Only 2 losses.

Great comeback win against oak last night. This team doesnít need trout to be playing remotely close to his normal self to win. Good sign

I respect pujols but holy hell I cannot stand watching him. He has the worst plate approach Iíve ever seen, absolute garbage

Was at Shoheiís near perfect game today. Was playoff like atmosphere; never seen someone with stuff like him in person. Amazing!

And to think people thought he needed more time at AAA just from spring training. As if years of Japanese league wasnít equivalent seasoning enough and spring training is the end all be all. I stand by my prediction of a sub 3.00 ERA and .275/ .350/ .475 lines from him.

Trout looks like he broke out of his slump! This must be our first some 7-3 start and at least 20+ years

12-3 start! I thought coming into the season we could win it all and itís looking like thatís really possible. Weíre solid all around and eppler filled all the holes in our lineup

While Skaggs (and the angels as a whole) got blown up by Boston the last couple of days, Skaggs has pitched pretty well on the season so far, he's striking batters out, he's lowering his walk rate, he's not giving up home runs. He's finally turning into the Ace he was once billed as when he was a top prospect.