Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bringing in another lineman.Not sure where Benenoch will play but he adds depth and says he looks forward to working with Scarnecchia which is a good thing to know. Wynn might be back this season but feels good to add insurance.
    Last edited by bigbangclock; 09-17-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Cody Kessler?!?Does this mean Edelman is out and BB needs a third qb? Does this indicate that Stidham injured his pride with that pick six and is on IR??WHAT?

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Nate Solder has been terrible for the Giants. I wonder if they move on next offseason and maybe we can bring him back as our backup OT along with Cajuste.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Gordon and Bennett gone, yikes. We do save some money from the Bennett trade so maybe it helps us retain some of our talent in FA. I wished the team and player could've just tolerated each other this season. When the playoffs start I would've loved to have him going up against opposing Olinemen. Cowart and Wise should see more snaps, hopefully they make the best of the opportunity.

Harry and Sanu limit the loss of Gordon. There has got to be more to that story. Maybe something happened.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

I'm getting sick of Brady making a Federal Case over Antonio - if Antonio wasn't a maniac that couldn't follow the rules, he' still be here. They blew a lot of money on him, not like they wanted him to fail. Brady should STFU.

Gordon? Not sure, those bone bruises can repeat or even go to osteomylitis, or he could be showing signs of flakiness.

No trade for an OT? Just a back-up even, that LT on the Browns that got demoted - 5th or 6th round pick.

Price too high for a decent TE?

This is it, title 7 or bust this year.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Agreed... I think this is Toms last year with the Pats. Something doesn't seem right but we do have to move on at some point, he certainly isn't getting any younger.

I think Brady has gotten very fussy as well,might signal the end.I think the defense is going to be very important for the Pats for a few years.Might get lucky at qb but I don't think Stidham is the man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234