Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    The more I think about it the more I love the Matthews signing for dirt cheap. I think he could give us the most surprising amount of production of all of the new players we add this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    I hope all this noise about Lamar Jackson is just a smokescreen from Bill.
    Probably. Pat's don't leak something out unless they have a reason to.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Here's your TC competition. I expect another 2-3 WR's will be added into the mix late in the draft/UDFA for camp competition. But for right now here's how we're shaping up.
    A WR that could make some noise in camp and land on the PS, while Hogan finishes his last contract year, is Penn's Justin Watson @ 6'3 225 Lbs. He holds almost all of Penn's receiving records...taken with a grain of salt of course. He has 4.44 speed and had an excellent Shrine Game and Senior Bowl, and surprising Pro Day, and looks like a bigger version of Hogan to me or a player somewhere in between Hogan and Jacob Hollister.

A couple of quick shots of him at the Senior Bowl:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/...-Bowl-practice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPdGEDjziM8

Watson has started to catch the eye of a few teams.He has done very well at showcasing his talents.I have thought that the Pats would not be drafting WR prospects but if Watson is at the right round for BBs liking he would be interesting to see in camp.

We traded a 3rd for SF's RT Trent Brown+ a 5th. Move back around 48 spots. One of the top pass blockers at T, not as good run blocking. Only has a year left on his deal and came to SF OTA's out of shape. They just drafted his replacement with McGlinchey.

Last summer Von Miller called him the best RT in the league and maybe a top 5 tackle.

I don't really know what we're doing with all of thse Oline guys. Someone getting traded? I suppose he could be a depth guy or starter and then leave after next season to get paid big money and potentially net us a 3rd round compensation pick?

Joe Fann @Joe_Fann

Kyle Shanahan with huge praise of Trent Brown:

ďHeís the best pass protection tackle Iíve ever seen in my life.Ē

Added that Brown has to prove consistency, which has lacked at times.
    Said on March 1st. Scar will get him more consistent and improve his run blocking
    Last edited by Aust; 04-27-2018 at 06:50 PM.

HOLY ****

PFF NE Patriots @PFF_Patriots

Earlier today the #Patriots traded the 143rd (5th) overall pick to the #49ers for OT Trent Brown.

Brown only allowed 16 total QB pressures on 415 pass blocking snaps in 2017 which was the third lowest among all NFL OT.
    Nice

HOLY ****

Dorsett is done.

Well Edelman is now facing a 4 game suspension for PEDís.......Hope itís BS but seems like anything these guys put in their bodies these days is now illegal in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    Well Edelman is now facing a 4 game suspension for PEDís.......Hope itís BS but seems like anything these guys put in their bodies these days is now illegal in some way or another.
    There are a ton of over the counter supplements that will get you flagged,it often isn't that the player is juiced.Teams(trainers) and players should communicate about what supplements are to be used or avoided.

Been a strange off-season that's for sure

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Been a strange off-season that's for sure

Lets go Red Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Lets go Red Sox.
    We are so fn spoiled

One More Time

Gordon suspended indefinitely. What a shame.

Dorsett time baby. Hoping we can get Patterson involved too. Looking more likely we spend a high pick on a WR, which I am against because I don't trust us drafting that position. Would rather trade/sign one in FA.

HOLY ****

What do you guys think about the Patriots trading with the 49ers for Nick Mullens, he reminds me of a young Tom Brady, and I feel if he had 1 year or 2 of studying under Brady he could be his replacement, he already impresses me with his fearlessness in the pocket.

Duke Dawson plus a seventh round pick for a sixth seems a bit of a bargain for the Broncos.Dawson was a number two that the Pats moved up for and then he showcased pretty well in the final preseason game but I guess the deal tells just how expendable he was.

Dawson, a guy they traded UP for in the 2nd, already gone. I know our DB depth is nuts so it would be tough for him, but man BB, please stop drafting DB's in the 2nd round, oof.

OTOH, good for Jones getting a nice 3yr extension. He's earned it with his play in the slot. Happy to see undrafted guys get paid. From Butler to Jones to JC Jackson, we've been freakishly good at finding undrafted corners.

HOLY ****

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast