Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

De'Aaron Fox = clutch

From the Kings reddit - Fox is shooting 64% (9-14) in the clutch (less than a minute left). That leads the league for players with more than 10 such attempts. That seems pretty good.
    https://twitter.com/BSWest5/status/980805858484396033

So the question to all the pro-tank fans is would you rather have Fox miss all of these shots with the risk that he'll become hesitant + stunt his development? Or are you happy that Fox is making these shots even though they are costing Kings ping pong balls?

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I love Fox and this is good news. But, we are in such a shiet hole, we need to strike out gold in this years draft. Get a game changer, someone that will push us up. We need imporvement, and we need it bad, real bad. We need to be borderline PO team. Even if we miss it, we need a 40 W season. If now, then we will be stuck in shiet for faaaaar toooooo loooooong. And our prospoects will leave.

I'm happy that Fox is making the shots. He, Buddy, and Bogi all seem to come up big at the end of games. That being said, Joerger shouldn't be putting them in that position. Let's see that Mason, Sampson, Hayes, Caboclo, Cooley lineup down the stretch of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I'm happy that Fox is making the shots. He, Buddy, and Bogi all seem to come up big at the end of games. That being said, Joerger shouldn't be putting them in that position. Let's see that Mason, Sampson, Hayes, Caboclo, Cooley lineup down the stretch of games.
    Good call coach!