Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    He's basically the last guy on the roster. He's certainly the last guy on the bench. You guys are imagining things if you think he's had a significant position on this team.
    Imagining?

I turn on the TV and there's Joe Reyes starting at shortstop. The next day i turn it on again and there he is playing third. For a 25th man he certainly gets a lot of TV time.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

Yeah, he is not the 25th man, not anymore. May have been that at beginning of season, but not any more.

He is not the main reason why the Mets suck and am not going to blame much on him, but right now he should not be the starting third baseman as MC has said he will be while Frazier is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Chris: Iím wary on Amed Rosarioís bat. Long swing with no discernible pop. You buying long-term?

Keith Law: I am.
    Law strikes me as a buffoon, honestly.

He knows his ****, but he is a dick and like all guys who do this for a living he can be right or wrong and hates to be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Law strikes me as a buffoon, honestly.
    I think he is bit of an ***, however he knows his stuff.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    He wasn't going to get better playing in AAA. team in Las Vegas was a priority.
    Laughable

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Laughable

Please quote me correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Keith is known for sticking to his guns ó for better or worse.
    Heís 22.

McDaniel and Balder are still high on him.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Yanks have talked to Mets about other pitchers not named deGrom or Syndergaard.

Wheeler is the intriguing guy, really donít want to sell low on him.

All Things NL East and Around Baseball Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Please...
    No make difference. Saying he wasnít going to get better in Vegas in any context is laughable.

Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yanks have talked to Mets about other pitchers not named deGrom or Syndergaard.

Wheeler is the intriguing guy, really donít want to sell low on him.

The Mets would be dumb to trade any of these SP unless they plan on completely blowing this up and starting from scratch. I dont think they're committed to doing that so unless someone wows you, keep the SP.

All these fantasy moves for deGrom and truth be told, I doubt anyone comes close to the Mets asking price btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He knows his ****, but he is a dick and like all guys who do this for a living he can be right or wrong and hates to be proven wrong.

Still remember when him and I were arguing over Nimmo and Smith a few years back. I was saying Nimmo would easily be the better player because of his eye and he was saying Dom was better bc of his hit tool And defense - two things that donít even exist.

After that exchange, I learned to take everything with a grain of salt from him.

Rosario sucks, Iím buying that heíll be a lot like Nick Amed rather than the Amed we need.

I don't know if other fans feel like I do, but I take this personally as a insult to my intelligence. I am talking about the continual playing of Reyes and the ridiculous reasons the Mets are giving to justify this situation. How stupid do they think the fans are to buy into this bunch of bull? I guess pretty stupid because they keep dishing out this nonsense. I have lost complete respect for the management of this team. They are have no idea how to run this team unless they are trying to run it into the ground. If that is their intent then they are doing a great job.

All Things NL East and Around Baseball Thread

Quote Originally Posted by flfan1943 View Post
    I don't know if other fans feel like I do, but I take this personally as a insult to my intelligence. I am talking about the continual playing of Reyes and the ridiculous reasons the Mets are giving to justify this situation. How stupid do they think the fans are to buy into this bunch of bull? I guess pretty stupid because they keep dishing out this nonsense. I have lost complete respect for the management of this team. They are have no idea how to run this team unless they are trying to run it into the ground. If that is their intent then they are doing a great job.
    Nope. Just you.

They donít give a eff about any of us. Move on to more important things in life to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Nope. Just you.

They donít give a eff about any of us. Move on to more important things in life to worry about.

If youíre going to take that tact then why post on PSD about anything here? ďMove on to more important things in life to worry about,Ē no?

Itís not just him. Iím pissed off about this nonsense too. Im sure there are others.

As fans we deserve better.

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast