Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Who is Buddy Hield?

I am really starting to wonder the guy that was projected by our owner to have "Stephen Curry potential". The Basketball world laughed at such a notion, we laughed at such a notion, and even though his play the first year screamed elite shooter, didn't even close to match what you see in Steph.

Coming into this year, there was improvement in the first half of the year, but after the all-star break his play has grown. He picked up the defensive intensity, seemed to handle the ball better, and hit more clutch shots. His play is taking shape and starting to form a player that is above a good role player.Do I dare say he is even approaching a star level?

At first I thought he is on his way to be a version of James Harden and not Curry. Then I have been looking at his play over the last 5 games or so and thought, yes he looks the part of a version of James but Buddy has the quickest shot, and although it doesn't look like Steph's it's juet as deadly and it's just as fast. If you ever wanted to see what whould happen if you merged Sheph and James together we may have the pleasure of seeing it here in Sac. Don't get me wrong, he has a lot of work to do, but I am sure he is willing to put in the work to get to his full potential.

Lately I have been down in the dumps with our team we love so much, but Buddy has given me a second wind. The thought of him getting better, Fox, Giles, and our 1st round pick from this year, could mean we could more than find ourselves in the playoffs.

This may onoy be a dream, but so has Buddy's whole basketball life. I encourage you to see, or re-vist the video I am going to post. -The Evolution of Buddy Heild

https://youtu.be/5w_DVvCmYAQ

Buddy's game has blossomed this year. He's playing better defense and seeing the floor better on offense. His handle has improved, although he still needs to tightened it up some more. He's been our best player recently.

I love both Buddy and Bogi, but I've been thinking if one of them may be on the move to help fill another hole on the roster.

Buddy is a professional scorer but still a mess.
    I like his shot.
    I like his energy.
    I donít like Buddy picking up his dribble and throwing the ball to opponents.
    I donít like his new lil braid

Keep him. Heís still on rookie contract and heís our best shooter

Lol, I'm not feeling that little braid either.

For real? The little braid is it boys! Think about it, he is from the Caribbean, he is sporting a pirate braid. He has to keep it!

Buddy has looked great tonight so far against the Lakers. Doing everything well.

We've found Vivek's PSD account.

ďMaybe one of these days I won't fail Ē - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    We've found Vivek's PSD account.
    Just wait untill next year's draft pick, and i just getting started on Giles!