Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
    Ureņa is getting killed in social media, he deserves it and I hope he's suspended for minimum 10 games. Keith Hernandez said it was a good move by Jose, Simpson has said stupid things lately but this one by Keith takes the cake.

Even if the injury to Acuņa isn't severe he probably miss a couple of games in a tough series against the Rockies, I'm so pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    Ureņa is getting killed in social media, he deserves it and I hope he's suspended for minimum 10 games. Keith Hernandez said it was a good move by Jose, Simpson has said stupid things lately but this one by Keith takes the cake.

Even if the injury to Acuņa isn't severe he probably miss a couple of games in a tough series against the Rockies, I'm so pissed.
    Hitting a guy on purpose because he's playing well is idiotic, no matter how you look at it. Urena was acting like a *****. Hernandez is an idiot.

The proper way to handle this is to throw something inside, knock him back a little bit. Some inside heat to make him uncomfortable. Pitch around him. There are plenty of ways to deal with a hot hitter that don't involve 97 mph to the arm.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Hitting a guy on purpose because he's playing well is idiotic, no matter how you look at it. Urena was acting like a *****. Hernandez is an idiot.

The proper way to handle this is to throw something inside, knock him back a little bit. Some inside heat to make him uncomfortable. Pitch around him. There are plenty of ways to deal with a hot hitter that don't involve 97 mph to the arm.
    I don't think major leaguers get intimidated by an inside pitch so you don't even need to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I'm happy about it but like i said he probably out a day or two.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566