Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Pitching at Yankee Stadium must be awful. So many routine pop outs become me HRs. That must be a nightmare so pitchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only HR I saw yesterday that would of been a HR at other parks was Albies lol

Julio at Yankee stadium is a recipe for disaster, but you never really know. He might come out and dominate or he'll come out and lay an egg. There is not really an in-between for him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I ****in hate that park..yet another pop fly that goes out.

Phillips pitched well but that pop fly will mask it.
    Unbelievable, the Yankees are full of power hitters so they certainly are build for that park. It makes Luis Severino even more impressive. Teheran today so it could get ugly, Gohara was called up in case Julio can't get far.

Hope Freddie is okay.

Left 20 guys on base today. 0-11 RISP. No clutchness today. Julio performed a little better than I expected honestly (those 10 K's are nice).

I'm fine with our performance in this series. We came in and went toe to toe with them...this joke of a ball park is ridiculous. Glad we're getting the hell out of here.

Onto Milwaukee which should shape up to be quite the series. With Philly beating up on the O's (wish we did that)..we need a good showing.

Hope Freeman is good to go. Gohara looked good hitting his mid to upper 90's. Hope we get Phillips back up here soon too...we can use that kid in the pen.

We're in trouble now, all our starting pitchers are struggling at the same time.

We are also facing two of the best teams in the league back to back on the road.

This was one of the most frustrating games to watch this season, we had so many waste opportunities late in the game that it was disgusting, a ******** call by the umpires/new york in the 9th to put the cherry on top. I don't feel like watching tomorrow TBH.

Got the win. Another good start from Sanchez, he's been a really good pickup for us.

We have taken a game vs two of the best teams in the league on the road while we are having some pitching woes. I think we are doing pretty good.

We are 5-4 on this road trip vs the Cards, Yanks and Brewers with one more game to go. Even if we lose it going .500 is still solid IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    We have taken a game vs two of the best teams in the league on the road while we are having some pitching woes. I think we are doing pretty good.

We are 5-4 on this road trip vs the Cards, Yanks and Brewers with one more game to go. Even if we lose it going .500 is still solid IMO.
    I agree, it's been a really tough road trip so playing it even is a win and if we come out 6-4 then that's good.

Saw this and thought it would be good to post for those ready to jump ship.

Andrelton Simmons 3rd season
    .244/.286/.331/.617 +28DRS

Dansby Swanson 3rd season
    .248/.299/.406/.705 +12DRS (Half season, leads NL SS)

No Dansby isn't as good as Simmons with the glove but he he pretty good, his bat is a little better at this stage though. Gotta remember he did jump AAA to the MLB just like Simba.

I don't get why Snitker wastes relievers like that. Teheran took 7 pitches to get the first two outs in the 7th and then Snitker went to Biddle even though the pitcher spot is coming up in the bottom half of the inning. Are we going to bat Biddle? That doesn't make sense.

I donít understand why Acuna is hitting 7th
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast