Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1247
    Phillies lose again. 7.5 game lead with 16 games left.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I was watching MLB Network during the 8th and 9th inning and Pedro Martinez/Harold Reynolds was discussing who the Braves would pitch in game 1 of the NLDS. Pedro says Gausman because he's the only pitcher with playoff experience and because of how well he's pitched since coming to Atlanta. It's only been 7 starts but he thinks Gausman has turned a corner with the Braves. Reynolds says Folty because of how well he's pitched all season and because he would want him to be able to pitch in game 5 if needed. Both agreed Newcomb would be 3rd in line and Julio 4th. Sanchez would pitch out of the bullpen.

I'm with Reynolds on this. Experience or not, Folty has been very good all season and IMO has the best stuff on the staff. He's our best chance to win.
    I'm honestly not comfortable at all with starting Newcomb over Teheran or Sanchez. Newcomb has been very unpredictable lately while Teheran and Sanchez have both been very solid. I'd rather see Newcomb be a long relief guy for us in the playoffs.

The magic number is down to 9! Round 1 of Acuna vs Soto goes to Acuna. 4 hits and 2 RBI's off Scherzer for Acuna. First career 4 hit game.
    2018 Vikings Draft :

While not his biggest fan, Snitker has earned an extension. Wonder what itíll look like?

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    While not his biggest fan, Snitker has earned an extension. Wonder what itíll look like?
    Shanks tweeted he's guessing 2 years with an option for a 3rd.
    2018 Vikings Draft :

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Shanks tweeted he's guessing 2 years with an option for a 3rd.
    Thanks

JT is just so frustrating at home.

JT gives up 2 runs through 4 and 90 pitches. I'm not sure why we didn't put him through 5?

So let's get into that playoff rotation. I am going to say Folty, Gausman, Sanchez and JT. What I would really like to consider is Touki Touissant. But Folty is my 1...he has power stuff and can get k's. Gausman is going back to a little bit of throwing too many fat pitches, and that is when he starts getting balls elevated...our defense has done him a world of difference compared to awful Balt. If you tell JT that all playoff gms start in the 2nd inning, maybe he would be good to go. I just can't trust Newcomb. Era is up over 4 now, and his great gms are getting less often. JT atleast mixes in great starts more consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    So let's get into that playoff rotation. I am going to say Folty, Gausman, Sanchez and JT. What I would really like to consider is Touki Touissant. But Folty is my 1...he has power stuff and can get k's. Gausman is going back to a little bit of throwing too many fat pitches, and that is when he starts getting balls elevated...our defense has done him a world of difference compared to awful Balt. If you tell JT that all playoff gms start in the 2nd inning, maybe he would be good to go. I just can't trust Newcomb. Era is up over 4 now, and his great gms are getting less often. JT atleast mixes in great starts more consistently.
    No doubt. Can't keep Newcomb in the rotation. He will be better again next year I think, but JT has the experience too

If Touki has another good couple starts before seasons end, I see him taking a playoff rotation spot. I think it will happen.
    Folty
    Gausman
    Sanchez
    Touki

Good grief Folty...4 walks in 1st inning????

Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    Good grief Folty...4 walks in 1st inning????
    And a HBP...pitchers are feeling the heat and can't handle. That and they suck at home.

I guess I should of been more concerned with the homestand instead of the west coast trip. They have been playing bad ball all year long at home.

They are seriously going to make this come down against the Phillies huh? Even though they have had all the chances to bury them. And vice versa, Philly had all the chances to take first and make it their own if they could beat terrible teams.

The pitching has been completely ridiculous.. Buckle up, Bravos..the division isn't yours just yet..

And these constant out-showing from opposing fans are ****in embarrassing. Might as well have been playing at ST.Louis tonight...and probably for the rest of the series.

Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast