Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

2018 Blue Jays Regular Season/Game Thread

LETS PLAY BALL!!

Happ VS Severino

Sanchez VS Tanaka

Estrada VS Sabathia

Stroman VS Gray

A split would be great, anything better would be gravy.

Going to the game today for free!

I think we surprise everyone with the sweep. I’m pretty scared of Happ and his high fastballs vs Judge and Stanton though.

Grandy is hitting cleanup?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3:32252611
    null
    Yeah I got this feeling the Jays are going to sweep as well.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I have low expectations for this season but I am glad that baseball is back. Hopefully we play well to start off the season for once.

Wow opening day no one talking game...

Anyways Grandy error leads to 2 run home run argh!

Great start to the season...Tulo officially on the 60 day DL and Jays down 2-0 after one out in the top of the 1st...good times ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by passengershawn View Post
    Great start to the season...Tulo officially on the 60 day DL and Jays down 2-0 after one out in the top of the 1st...good times ahead!
    Tulo prime is behind him... I dont expect we'll ever get near the old Tulo again. He was slower on D last year and hitting has obviously fallen... I think he may be a write off for the team.

Not seeing Bats and/or Edwin in the lineup looks odd.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Shouldve traded JD in the offseason lol.

well, 161-1 should still win us the division

Nice to see Barnes pick up where he left off from the spring...and Clippard pick up from 2017.

What a whimper to start the season...I know it's only 1 game, but I've changed my position. This squad isn't winning more than 78 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    Shouldve traded JD in the offseason lol.
    the scary thing is with the way he was throwing today you could very well be right. If his arm or shoulder is bad, his value in trade just took a massive hit.

more than losing the game, seeing Josh in the field and his throws, gives me a panic attack
    Last edited by mikepelfrey; 03-29-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Yep...but look at this "competitive" team Shapkins had fielded!
    One thing I'm looking forward to this year is that once the team is out of it in early June, to see how many Shapkins defenders are left. They've had enough time that the free pass has run out. But posters will find ways to defend them still.

Quote Originally Posted by passengershawn View Post
    Yep...but look at this "competitive" team Shapkins had fielded!
    One thing I'm looking forward to this year is that once the team is out of it in early June, to see how many Shapkins defenders are left. They've had enough time that the free pass has run out. But posters will find ways to defend them still.
    you cant really blame them Shawn, as Jays fans they are hoping against hope. in a way its easier for me because Ive seen the same thing with the Wilpons, Honestly this is the first time in 7-8 years that Ive agreed with the things that theyve done in an offseason and im still Shocked that Freddy coupon didnt screw things up. So i can understand Jays fans hoping against hope.

its hard admitting the season is over before it really begins

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast