Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Phillies just stopped giving a crap.

Super awesome troll post by the way. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

That 16-inning game where stupid Roberts brought in Kike Hernandez to pitch just might be the difference in keeping the Dodgers out of the postseason.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Butt hurt dodger fan made my day
    You too?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    That 16-inning game where stupid Roberts brought in Kike Hernandez to pitch just might be the difference in keeping the Dodgers out of the postseason.
    Yeah that was dumb stuff.
    Pretty sure Caleb Ferguson was in the pen.

We exhausted ourselves.

All these lineup changes and reordering positions really cost us big time. Kapler canít be blamed for Santana because acquiring him was a head scratcher from the start. Whereís Hoskins playing? I know Kingery stunk it up, but why not just roll with Kingery/Crawford/Florimon instead of trading for Asdrubal whose not that great defensively himself.
    Asdrubal/Bautista/Bour/Ramos. For a Bat!

We were growing with these guys (king/craw/alfaro/knapp/nick) and Klentak got his 1st taste and couldnít let go. IDK, I liked the bullpen acquisitions but they didnít work out, like the bats acquired, and that falls on Klentak jumping the gun IMO. In the beginning you got to realize we are making strides from last year, but at the deadline he had to also realize that the opening roster (youth) was kicking and screaming to grind out wins. Itís tough in this instance to be a keyboard GM so yeah.

Make a splash at 3B or OF (or both) and then put Hoskins at 1B and think long and hard about Santana. Eat it or platoob him or make him a 1B coach cuz ****!

Should see Sixto next year.....put him in pen make him closer. Done deal and bullpen immediately improves.
    Nola & Arietta yes
    Pivetta & Eflin idk bout them
    Insert Eickhoff
    Shining stars will emerge from ST

We gave up though and thatís on Kapler!

Though they werenít great, there was a chemistry with the every day players before the trade deadline. The moment they brought in Asdrubal, the energy changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Montgomery made it sound like Harper and machado wonít be heading here. If they pass on one or both they are stupid.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Montgomery made it sound like Harper and machado wonít be heading here. If they pass on one or both they are stupid.
    I'm fine with that if we are trading for Trout.

Get Machado in free agency. I don't want Harper. Trade Santana and move Rhys back to 1st where he belongs.

We need starting pitching!!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223