Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    It was a decent year but it is over and the Eagles are up to bat

This team can find zero momentum. Line ups are amusing at least.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

I was gonna call his season a success. It is not. They are playing deplorable baseball. Pathetic finish to the season.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Utter garbage.
    Itís hilarious how I actually believed in this team going into the AS Break.

Well that about wraps up our season. At least we have the off season to look forward too. Will probably throw a lot of money at Harper and Machado, possibly take a run at Trout if they want to empty the minor's.

This season was such a tease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    This season was such a tease.
    I like to say it was fun, but Iím really not sure.

The expectations at the beginning was still part of the rebuild but hoping to see the young guys grow. We got to see Nola and Hoskins beast and that was really about it. Iím still hopefully for next season as I think big moves will come (doobie, Cesar, Franco (maybe) being moved) and Crawford, Kingery, and Quinn get more full time duties in their actual positions.

I could see Santana being moved or even relegated to a strict platoob. Heard rumblings of possibly making him the 3B.

Iíd really like to see a SP got somehow (Corbin?) and one of (unless they really can get both) Machado/Harper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Flat out failure. They had a chance to be something and they blew it. Have to look at the metrics minds destroying our defense and constantly changing line ups. Young pitching fell apart. Trades added to the confusion with bad defense and more strikeouts. Lots of walks led to nothing offensively. The finish left me angry more than disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Flat out failure. They had a chance to be something and they blew it. Have to look at the metrics minds destroying our defense and constantly changing line ups. Young pitching fell apart. Trades added to the confusion with bad defense and more strikeouts. Lots of walks led to nothing offensively. The finish left me angry more than disappointed.
    I know Iím probably in the minority, but the Phillies are an example of metrics backfiring. The team seemed to be fighting to keep the team chemistry going despite their lack of regular production all year. They brought in those veterans at the trade deadline and I think that destroyed what energy they had.

Iím far from being a fan of Kaplan regardless of the results. My friend said he counted around 10 or so games he thinks Kaplan lost all by himself. It wouldnít surprise me if that number is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Can't wait to see what mess the off season will be. Are Machado or Harper even going to want to come to Philly?

I could see something like

C Alfaro (Ramos if they can resign him)
    1B Hoskins
    2B Kingery
    3B Franco, Santana, Cabrera
    SS Machado
    LF Harper
    CF Quinn
    RF Williams, Altherr, whoever they sign

Losing season again. Pathetic.

Hate this ish.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Serious question for Philly fans out there. Are the Phillies tanking this Colorado series to get back at the Dodgers or are they really this bad? Don't forget, Dave Roberts was picked over Kapler for the Dodgers managerial job. Plus the Phillies will get a higher draft pick the more they suck, by the way, mission accomplished. Are the big league players already on vacation and you guys fielded one of your minor league teams? I haven't seen a team play that poorly for four games since the bad news bears broke training. I think you guys were out of each game by the third inning. After the first couple of games I realized that Kapler quit giving a crap about winning games and concentrated on his own agenda, the tank super special. Good luck with that clown and hopefully next season he remembers that the goal is to actually win the games.

They are that bad.

Butt hurt dodger fan made my day

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast