Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Iíve said this a few times and donít want to harp on it too much, but the total laconic nature and just blatant lack of effort is so discouraging and just odd to see from a team fighting for playoffs. I canít think of any team in the past who appears to have wanted it less.

It makes no sense to mye, I find it so strange to watch. I feel like I have a greater desire to make finals in my local league than most of our guys do in the NBA.
    And I bet you're a lot more fun to root for than the Wolves right now

I am rooting for the Jazz in the playoffs. What a motherfn terrible move it was to trade away Ricky.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I am rooting for the Jazz in the playoffs. What a motherfn terrible move it was to trade away Ricky.
    we knew it was at the time. I even convinced myself Thib's was getting his type of PG. But Teague sucks. Like sucks bad. And as frustrating as Rubio is as a scorer, all the other things he does EXPONENTIALLY better are not even remotely close to the tiny difference in scoring efficiency.

Terrible, terrible trade/move. And I am not even sure Ricky is a good fit for playoffs saying that. I despise Teague and Wiggins. Seriously, how did Teague make an all star game? Wally gets **** for making one, he was far better than Teague is.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    And I bet you're a lot more fun to root for than the Wolves right now
    Oh we definitely play a funner brand of ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    we knew it was at the time. I even convinced myself Thib's was getting his type of PG. But Teague sucks. Like sucks bad. And as frustrating as Rubio is as a scorer, all the other things he does EXPONENTIALLY better are not even remotely close to the tiny difference in scoring efficiency.

Terrible, terrible trade/move. And I am not even sure Ricky is a good fit for playoffs saying that. I despise Teague and Wiggins. Seriously, how did Teague make an all star game? Wally gets **** for making one, he was far better than Teague is.
    The icing on the cake is....Ricky makes 6 to 7 million less per year and has one less year on his deal.

Well, if we beat Denver, we're probably in. Lose, and it becomes very shaky.

Go Wolves!

This is the biggest regular season game in 15 years. If these guys don't give everything in this one, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    This is the biggest regular season game in 15 years. If these guys don't give everything in this one, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.
    As much as I want to see KAT and Wiggins in the playoffs, it just isnt worth it. Actively routing against my favorite team right now.

Biggest game of Wiggins career and he dishes that up?

We need to somehow rid ourselves of his contract this offseason. Even take on another bad contract for a season or two.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Biggest game of Wiggins career and he dishes that up?

We need to somehow rid ourselves of his contract this offseason. Even take on another bad contract for a season or two.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    As much as I want to see KAT and Wiggins in the playoffs, it just isnt worth it. Actively routing against my favorite team right now.
    Agreed. Wiggins in the playoffs will be comicle. Talk about the wrong mindset
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 04-06-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Well, on the plus side it looks like Jimmy will be back soon and that means that I won a $50 bet with my friend that Wiggins wouldn't average 20 points in his absence.

What happens in this scenario:

*** Minnesota beats Memphis and Portland beats Denver tonight

*** Denver beats Minnesota on Wednesday

Who would win the tie breaker in that scenario? Would we already be in the playoffs if we win and Denver loses tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post

Who would win the tie breaker in that scenario? Would we already be in the playoffs if we win and Denver loses tonight?
    We would own the tiebreaker since we would have a better Division record.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    We would own the tiebreaker since we would have a better Division record.
    nvm we have better conference record anyways which I think would be next, I was pointing out that I think division woulda been tied

I'll add that SA winning one matters. If they were to lose both in that scenario and tie record wise our 1-2 record hurts us because it would combine all (SA/Den split so we would be only team with a losing record when added together).
    Last edited by mngopher35; 04-09-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast