Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Isaiah Thomas to undergo hip surgery. Possibly season ending

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=506561

Well I think most fans are 50/50on Isaiah returning or not. To me he has not done nearly enough to prove he deserves a decent contract. This is a setback for him with all NBA teams interested in him. I like his game when he is on but this sample size with the Lakers has not set him apart from coming back the 1st time after surgery.

No need in paying for damaged goods. If he wants a friendly 1 year rental with the Lakers that's fine. I don't see Magic and Jeanie giving this dude a long term deal at this point. Its a shame he didn't do enough plus stay healthy. There is a good chance he is gone if he thinks he's getting a brinks truck money type deal. Love to keep him on a budget but if not we move on. Let's see what happens.
    Last edited by Swift Game; 03-28-2018 at 08:30 PM.
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

He will not get a huge contract offer. Labrum tears in the hip are permanent. You are never the same. I had the same exact injury as him, and I was never the same. My surgery was done by the SF Giants surgeon (Long Story). I think he will get a contract offer to maybe 4-6 mil one year. Unless we have a lot of cap space open, then he will get a KCP type of offer. With that being said, I would rather have KCP back then him.

Bricks truck is far away now

He could be back on a friendly 1 year contract with us and thatís it if itís something else then goodbye dwarf

Adios

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

He should have had the surgery when he initially got hurt. If Iím not mistaken that was the first suggestion given to him by the doctor. If he had done it that way this season would have been used to show he still has some game. Having to do it with free agency right around the corner is really going to hurt him.

The lost boys

I donít mind bringing him back on a one year prove himself deal and to back up Lonzo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he recovers well, it sucks to have injuries take away your physical abilities, whether we re-signed him or not I hope he recovers and returns to form.

Now Lakers are interested in bringing him back no matter what. He will be at a discount. If he doesn't pan out due to not being able to recover, then we don't miss much. But he is 90-100%, we score. We get an all star level player on the bench for a discount.

Think this actually helps Lakers. He cant in right man look for a big payday. Lakers will get him on cheaper now.

He's spent 10 years in the nba so give him the vets minimum or he can gtfo

Your baby can't do this

Who's Isaiah Thomas?

he would be great to bring back on a one year deal if we have the space because he could easily be traded at the deadline next year

I thought he had hip surgery this last offseason after the cavs/Celtics trade.. He needs surgery again? I'd really stay away from this Midget..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Who's Isaiah Thomas?
    He played for the Detroit Pistons in the 80s. Dude where have you been.

Isaiah Thomas to undergo hip surgery. Possibly season ending

Hip Hip Hurray!

Sorry I had to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast