Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I'm still waiting on Moncada to be that "can't miss" guy we thought he was. I see it in little blurbs,but, it never sustains....
    you mean in less than half a season last year and 5 games deep in 2018?

Fulmer had a decent outing, still has lot's to prove but he's been targeted for the trash (by a few) for awhile.
    All I can say is its easy for us to sit back and take our shots, let these guys play it out and see what happens.
    2018 is still a "tank" season, maybe Tank-light
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Capital G View Post
    you mean in less than half a season last year and 5 games deep in 2018?
    Yep, I'm waiting.....

White Sox & Redskins Forever

We all are Coconut, waiting and hoping for the hype to be real. Moncada struggled early last year, but he came around. I don't know that he's going to be the ALL EVERYTHING that he has been hyped to be, but he has shown that he has enough talent to be good 2B in this league. Draft picks, international signings, they are all a crap shoot.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Moncada will be worth the Sale trade. He hasn't played a full season yet in the majors.

Remember there was talk on Avi as a bust until his breakout year in 2017. And so far after 5 games it seems he has figured out MLB pitching.

Well that was a new low in our decade long struggles to beat the Tigers.

Moncada 0-6.......

That was a depressing game and I froze my azz off to boot. That was the third Opener in a row with rain, snow or rain with snow.

Soria routinely Closed us down when he was with the Royals. Now he is doing us in new ways. So essentially we have no Closer.
    Again, I know it's early but I am thinking that we might have one of the worst bullpens in the league.

it was a given that our BP would blow many games. Dont care. This is another throw away season.

I just want to see the core of our future progress through the year. Davidson, Anderson, Avi, Abreu, Gio,, Lopez, and Sanchez are off to nice starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital G View Post
    it was a given that our BP would blow many games. Dont care. This is another throw away season.
    I get that, but IMO, steps should be taken (like strengthening the bullpen and getting a Closer) to avoid many more games where leads are blown up like that or their won't be enough fans left in the stands to provide enough revenue to turn on the lights. Too demoralizing.

2018 White Sox In Game Thread

Yeah that was a gut wrenching loss. To be there and sit through the elements and everything. Got to the ballpark a few hours before the game and to be leading all the way until the last inning. We were dodging bullets all game with James but yeah. I was soaked and freezing that last inning. That Victor Martinez continues to eat our lunch. He must be licking his chops coming to play us. We cannot get him out. Especially in big situations. Iím still pumped for my Sox though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When will the MLB get their **** together and start scheduling all game until mid April in southern states and Domes/Retractable roofs. Who TF wants to be at these cold *** games. I went to a game in like 2003 in the frigid cold in Chicago in April and said F that for life. I won't go before Memorial Day weekend unless a huge spec debuts.

One stiff sent down (Minaya). Can we please send Engel down and bring up Cordell!!?

Bruce Rondon back up....

Everyone is waiting for Moncada. When you trade Sale in his prime, the return better be worth it. So far, he hasnít played in a full MLB season but eyes are on him every time he bats. So far, seems to only hit fastballs and a few off speed pitches here and there. This and maybe next year, after that, if heís still sucking, then man, most will be over him

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast