Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Kopech and Jimenez a bit later. The rest will be next year....or 2020....

I'm liking a couple guys that are not among the elite prospects........Basabe and Zavala.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Kopech and Jimenez a bit later. The rest will be next year....or 2020....

I'm liking a couple guys that are not among the elite prospects........Basabe and Zavala.
    Hansen might make an appearance late in the year.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Hansen might make an appearance late in the year.
    Hansen has yet to pitch this year and might need TJ surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    With warm weather will come Warmer bats. We need Avi yo get hot so we could trade him though. No OFer on our current MLB roster should be looked at as a part of our future. We have those guys all down on the farm.
    Myself also now as it seems Avi had a dog sunshine on the *** 2017.

Looking forward to see what Blake Rutherford can add for the future along with Robert, Jimenez and Basabe.

Not sure why Renteria keeps rolling Soria out there in the ninth to try and close a game.......When the guy doesn't have it anymore.Nate should be the closer on this current team, period!

This is getting real ugly!!!

One more month and Kopech should be up! Jimenez if he stays healthy should be right behind him...I guess we got the draft to look forward to and not much more unless they bring these two up...Moncada is looking better and better the more games he plays,its nice to see.

Future looks bright. Finishing in the bottom 5 would be a blessing again this year. Gives our youth another year to develop on the farm as well as in the majors. Adds 2 more top 5 picks as well as early 2nd rounders! Should really solidify our Farm. I'd say we need a SS to grow in our system.

OF is stacked with Basabe/Adolfo/Eloy/Robert/Rutherford.

1B and 3B wouldn't be a bad place to add some talented high OBP power hitters.

We look good with Collins/Zavala/Smith at C.

Moncada should hold down 2B for a very long time.

Kopech/Gilioto/Reynaldo/Cease/Dunning/Hansen/Fulmer/Rodon gives a crazy deep crop of young SP's.

I'm not sure who we have that is looked at as a future starter at SS behind Tim Anderson? That's why I'd look there. Nick Madrigal would be a great player to grab this year. Dude is a career .370 hitter in college! He also has 46 BB's to 30 K's so far in college. That's the type of hitter we need batting at the top of our lineup. Still not sold on Tim Anderson

I don't think taking a high school kid at 4 is a good idea, however, besides that they could certainly use some infield depth and more pitching. I didn't know Hansen needed TJ surgery, that's two of their bigger prospects (Burdi) to go that route in two years. If the BPA is a high end college pitcher, take him. Last mock I saw had them taking a CF'er.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

The 2018 mock Drafts have really been shuffling the top picks around.

Here is one from a Detroit source (since they have the first pick)
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...-dog/34486109/

I don't want Nick Madrigal and I am not sure about Bohm sticking at 3rd because of his size.
    I am still preferring a prep position player...Nander De Sedas or Nolan Gorman.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I don't think taking a high school kid at 4 is a good idea, however, besides that they could certainly use some infield depth and more pitching. I didn't know Hansen needed TJ surgery, that's two of their bigger prospects (Burdi) to go that route in two years. If the BPA is a high end college pitcher, take him. Last mock I saw had them taking a CF'er.
    I know someone else mentioned that a few days ago, but thatís false. He has had forearm tightness to end springtraining, thereís no news about him needing TJ surgery. I know thatís sometimes a precursor, but letís not assume the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post
    The 2018 mock Drafts have really been shuffling the top picks around.

Here is one from a Detroit source (since they have the first pick)
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...-dog/34486109/

I don't want Nick Madrigal and I am not sure about Bohm sticking at 3rd because of his size.
    I am still preferring a prep position player...Nander De Sedas or Nolan Gorman.
    I don't believe Madigral is in play for us...His position in the Majors will be 2nd base.Bohm is intriguing,but Im with you GP...I really like Gorman...

Anyone have access to ESPN insider Law has his 1st mock and i was wondering who his top ten are? And whom does he have the Sox taking?

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    I know someone else mentioned that a few days ago, but thatís false. He has had forearm tightness to end springtraining, thereís no news about him needing TJ surgery. I know thatís sometimes a precursor, but letís not assume the worst.
    DaSox 05 is the one who told me that, about 10 posts up.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I said he might need TJ surgery. Whenever you hear forearm tightness you fear the worse. But I saw on twitter he is going to be throwing soon. So after how that goes we should know more about his future.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast