Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    I'm the opposite. I have no faith.

CC has pushed the right buttons almost flawlessly much of the postseason, but I don't understand the Schoop start today? It's his birthday so start him? He said he liked the matchup but 0 for 8 with 4 Ks career coming in. Has looked awful for a while now at dish. I could see HP. But Schoop 0 for 3 with GIDP, 2Ks today. Woof.

The GIDP was the hardest hit ball all night.

Sooo glad we didn't get Machado. If his plays don't light a fire under the Brewers butts I don't know what will. Need the bats to come alive tonight, I don't think the Dodgers can win the last 2 at Miller park.

What a pathetic performance by this offense in G4 and G5.

I mean, it's really just been a poor performance by the offense the entire series. Saw a tweet today that said Cain, yelich, aggy and moose are hitting a combined .181 with 2 rbi and 3 extra base hits. You're not going to win many games like that. And sadly, we legit had a chance to sweep if Grandy has two balls each fly about 5 feet further.

Early on in game 5 when yelich failed to get woody and cain home with less than 2 outs and then aggy got put, I had a bad feeling. Those guys were both all stars and we need them to get big hits. Arcia has been the only guy actually getting big hits.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I mean, it's really just been a poor performance by the offense the entire series. Saw a tweet today that said Cain, yelich, aggy and moose are hitting a combined .181 with 2 rbi and 3 extra base hits. You're not going to win many games like that. And sadly, we legit had a chance to sweep if Grandy has two balls each fly about 5 feet further.

Early on in game 5 when yelich failed to get woody and cain home with less than 2 outs and then aggy got put, I had a bad feeling. Those guys were both all stars and we need them to get big hits. Arcia has been the only guy actually getting big hits.
    Great to see Cain and Aggy put together much better ABs in G6. Blueprint for G7? Insert disc of game 6. Score early. Get to Buehler and let Chacin settle in. Aggy needs to keep thinking rightcenter field. He's a great hitter when he does that. Braun due for a dinger too. Hopefully it comes up in a big moment and helps Brewers win tomorrow! Grandal also on a side note been great for the Brewers in the NLCS!

Frustrating game. Middle of the order fell apart again. And when we did hit it hard, it was at someone. And guys just couldn't get the job done. Cedeno has 1 job and it's to get lefties out. He fails to do that and it may have cost us 3 runs. JJ was phenomenal all post season but has a big part of at least 2 losses.

Tough series loss. Had chances to win. But all in all it was a very good season. Hopefully there's not a lot of regression from our top guys and we get some additional help from guys who struggled. Could be a quiet offseason or could be a lot of movement.

Sucks to lose. It feels weird not to have any more brewers baseball.

That said, itís the best season of my lifetime and unlike 2008 and 2011 this doesnít feel like the last hurrah. This team is in a position to have a sustained run of success.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738