Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by balla4life22 View Post
    Far from a super team? You're kidding right?

Are comments like this and by BSF real or are they a joke?
    You don't think the league kiss LBJ butt?

Let's see how many BS calls go Phillies way

Are they really gonna play like crap now?

Philly made it interesting. Big Al was great stabilizing this team down the stretch yet again. He’s just having a monster postseason. Hopefully he keeps it up vs the Cavs, tough series ahead.

This postseason has already been a success in my eyes. If they take the Cavs to 6, I’ll be ecstatic. I don’t think they make the finals, Lebron is just too good.

Al is really stepping up in the post season,this has been fun seeing the Cs survive with the adversity of major injuries.On to the Cavs let's pressure them!

Good win but the guys need to start hitting free throws. Almost cost us the game tonight

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoy View Post
    Philly made it interesting. Big Al was great stabilizing this team down the stretch yet again. He’s just having a monster postseason. Hopefully he keeps it up vs the Cavs, tough series ahead.

This postseason has already been a success in my eyes. If they take the Cavs to 6, I’ll be ecstatic. I don’t think they make the finals, Lebron is just too good.
    Thank the League for that. I'll be shocked if we win 1 or 2 games. This yrs finals is gonna be a snooze fest.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Thank the League for that. I'll be shocked if we win 1 or 2 games. This yrs finals is gonna be a snooze fest.
    I’m confused at how this is the league’s fault. Indy should’ve had a better shot at an upset but ultimately, the Cavs are still likely the best team in the East.

Side note, Tatum in a closeout game tonight:

25 points on 8/15 shooting and 9/11 from the charity stripe along with 3 rebounds, 4 assists, and only 2 turnovers. 10 points in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. He’s got that swagger about him that not many players have...

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    All you do is come on here and talk **** about all the Boston teams when they hit a little rough spot, but when they win you get quiet......I thought awhile back you said you were gonna be a spurs fan? Look back at this thread and show us where you had something positive to say.....we’ll wait. You’re the type of dude that if it was raining *****, you’d pray to get hit in the head with a dick so you could have something to ***** about. Sheesh, quit being so negative and miserable all the time......Enjoy this ride

And then there was Cleveland...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

This is going to be an awesome series...

IMO, Horford's gonna be the difference maker in this series...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

25 points on 8/15 shooting and 9/11 from the charity stripe along with 3 rebounds, 4 assists, and only 2 turnovers. 10 points in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. He’s got that swagger about him that not many players have...
    I'm gonna love watching JT own Green when he guards him...

Reggie Lewis

Unless something changes, Clarkson and Hood have been garbage for the Cavs during the playoffs ...

Reggie Lewis

I’m confused at how this is the league’s fault. Indy should’ve had a better shot at an upset but ultimately, the Cavs are still likely the best team in the East.

What is a better storyline Cavs vs Celtics or Raptors vs Celtics? The league really doesn't have that One Player
    that can carry a team by himself there was mo way the Cavs were never gonna be in the ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    All you do is come on here and talk **** about all the Boston teams when they hit a little rough spot, but when they win you get quiet......I thought awhile back you said you were gonna be a spurs fan? Look back at this thread and show us where you had something positive to say.....we’ll wait. You’re the type of dude that if it was raining *****, you’d pray to get hit in the head with a dick so you could have something to ***** about. Sheesh, quit being so negative and miserable all the time......Enjoy this ride
    I'm also a Spurs fan but still root for Boston besides its boring right something good when a team wins whats the point? Its not like I can go around punching random people when they lose so I rant here. The momenet I say something positive about any team usually ends up backfiring and they end up losing or blowing a lead.
    Last edited by BSF101; 05-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast