Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    Mods need to a better job of restricting these kind of nonsense in this forum. It's making a lot harder to come and read or write anything when 80% of the posts are BS.
    Seconded. I've pretty much stopped clicking on any thread where the last post is from BSF.

City of Champions

Mods need to a better job of restricting these kind of nonsense in this forum. It's making a lot harder to come and read or write anything when 80% of the posts are BS.
    This + other posters need to refrain from arguing with the nonsense. Canít blame the troll if people continuously take the bait

I was there. It was a failure of will power. They were dispirited from getting shots blocked and a lack of fouls called. Then they let the game get too fast for them and went to the 3.

Coach blew it by not using his timeouts to refocus the troops.

WTF was Brown not getting the ball more and going to the hoop?

When the Cavs went up 4, the building and the team got so tight, that it was obvious to all that they were doomed.

First time for a team usually means a loss, better days ahead.

Certainly a fine result given the personnel.

Now to deal Rozy, our 1st, and the Sac or Griz pick to get into the top 8
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Iím not going to moderate someoneís posts because I or anyone else disagree with them. BSF thinks the team sucks and Stevens is an average coach. Thatís a god awful stance IMO but he never insults anyone or treats others with disrespect so thereís no shot Iím ever going to take his posts down, sorry.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    This + other posters need to refrain from arguing with the nonsense. Canít blame the troll if people continuously take the bait
    Iím guilty, but damn it gets old.......Back to basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Again you have no response to my question. So you just proved my point.
    Face facts they choked at home when it matter and Lebron owns them.
    Not as much as he owns the Raptors.

And the verdict is out since our #1, #2, and #9 best players were out of the Series, and our #3 best player battled thru an injury.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I was there. It was a failure of will power. They were dispirited from getting shots blocked and a lack of fouls called. Then they let the game get too fast for them and went to the 3.

Coach blew it by not using his timeouts to refocus the troops.

WTF was Brown not getting the ball more and going to the hoop?

When the Cavs went up 4, the building and the team got so tight, that it was obvious to all that they were doomed.

First time for a team usually means a loss, better days ahead.

Certainly a fine result given the personnel.

Now to deal Rozy, our 1st, and the Sac or Griz pick to get into the top 8
    I agree with most of it, but we still got the lead in the 4th and had multiple good to great shots that this team made through entire post-season. The stage was to big it seems. Rozier killed us and so did Smart and Mook. That Green 3pointer after Tatum got us the lead was a killer. I wanted Lebron to have his last game as a Cavalier getting his *** kicked by the Celtics but the young guns didn't deliver in the biggest game of their career.

Very excited for next season. Probably we'll start as favorites for the title unless Lebron joins the Rockets.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Iím not going to moderate someoneís posts because I or anyone else disagree with them. BSF thinks the team sucks and Stevens is an average coach. Thatís a god awful stance IMO but he never insults anyone or treats others with disrespect so thereís no shot Iím ever going to take his posts down, sorry.
    It's very close to trolling, and that needs some kind of restriction IMO.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

It's very close to trolling, and that needs some kind of restriction IMO.
    Agreed. I'd like to hear how its different from trolling at this point. Is it worth losing the top posters over?

City of Champions

I think y'all should learn to ignore it. While I also roll my eyes at the negativity, it defeats the purpose of message boards and the internet when admins start controlling opinions. We aren't a bunch of weak-minded snowflakes here, no need for this to be a safe space from opposing views. They're just not believers. As a Mets fan, I know all about how it feels to see the team look like its going to be the real deal and then have our souls ripped out, they just are more mentally prepared for it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    I think y'all should learn to ignore it. While I also roll my eyes at the negativity, it defeats the purpose of message boards and the internet when admins start controlling opinions. We aren't a bunch of weak-minded snowflakes here, no need for this to be a safe space from opposing views. They're just not believers. As a Mets fan, I know all about how it feels to see the team look like its going to be the real deal and then have our souls ripped out, they just are more mentally prepared for it lol.
    It's harder to find meaningful posts when 80% is BS. When the amount of nonsense>>>>meaningful posts it's tough to be regular reader and poster here.

Red Auerbach

"I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

It's harder to find meaningful posts when 80% is BS. When the amount of nonsense>>>>meaningful posts it's tough to be regular reader and poster here.
    Back around '10-'12 there were a really large gaggle of annoying posters - mostly of the very rosy sort. They are gone primarily due to data rich posts knocking them back.

In the current case, we should all consider putting certain posters on ignore. Don't feed the trolls. May not drive them off, but, at least one can cut frustration by not even reading the garbage. My mistake comes entering the board sometimes before I'm logged in, so my ignores are not in force.

if you do not pay attention to the trolls, they will leave. Everything is the same as here

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627