Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which rebuilding team did you hate the most?

For me it was the 2014/2015 one

I mean Carlos boozer, Jordan hill, Jeremy Lin, nick young must have been the most annoying team assembled ever

Which one is yours?

France: 2018 World Champions
    Thank you guys for our 2nd ⭐️ ⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    For me it was the 2014/2015 one

I mean Carlos boozer, Jordan hill, Jeremy Lin, nick young must have been the most annoying team assembled ever

Which one is yours?
    That was pretty bad. Hated all those signings, although I did like Jordan Hill before he did that interview with Nick Young after they won a game and were like 9-61.

I'm assuming we are talking about every season after 2012 when kobe tore his Achilles and Dwight left in free agency.

I'd have to agree, that 2014/2015 team with nick young, Jordan Hill, Jeremy Lin, Carlos boozer was pretty bad.. That team was terrible.. And that interview where Lin, young, and hill were celebrating after winning like their 12th game of the year with like 10 games left was ridiculous.. I think that was also the year that Marcelo Huertas decided that it was a good idea to throw the ball blindly backwards behind his head to see if he could swish a 3 pointer. To top it all off, it was the year that kobe was officially done as a basketball player and was officially a basketball cripple (despite still getting that $50million contract extension).

I'd have to say any team with d'angina on it was pretty bad as well just because it was so frustrating to watch him play. The guy has so much talent but is wasting all of it because he's a dumbass, lazy, and doesn't care as much about basketball as he does the fame that comes with it.

The current team is pretty entertaining but can be annoying AF at times as well. I'd say this one is probably my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Can't remember because I have wiped all memory of those teams from my head.

The 92/93 Lakers were pretty tough to watch also. I may be a year or so off on that one.

Mine was last year's team... for a couple of reasons, one because it had become clear that DLO was a b$tch and a waste of the 2nd overall pick and then the ****** contracts of Moz and Deng basically put a stamp on being sh$t for years to come. Last year had a hopeless feeling and it was a few years into the rebuild and felt like we took a huge step back. Thankfully we got lucky in the lottery and management made some great late picks with Kuz and Hart and we were able to unload Moz with DLO... This year definitely has been the best and most promising, we turned it around quick!

If we sign Lebron and in process give up all our youth to make him happy I will hate the rebuild in 3 years even more!

Wow crazy that I agree with every single post right now

I think the 2015 season. Randle went down after one game, Kobe couldn't stay on the court and was vastly diminished and the only bright spot was Clarkson being a steal with a 2nd rd pick. Least favorite offseason though was when we gave Deng and Mozgov inexplicable contracts...still don't know what the front office could have been thinking. They have to be the two worst contracts in lakers history.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Can't remember because I have wiped all memory of those teams from my head.

The 92/93 Lakers were pretty tough to watch also. I may be a year or so off on that one.
    Maybe you're thinking of the 93/94 lakers? 92/93 we had a decent team, we almost upset the suns in round 1. We should have won that series, up 2-0 and then lost in OT in game 5 due to Dan Majerle hitting a shot to send it in to OT, offsetting Big Game James Worthy's would-be game winner...very painful memory lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I think the 2015 season. Randle went down after one game, Kobe couldn't stay on the court and was vastly diminished and the only bright spot was Clarkson being a steal with a 2nd rd pick. Least favorite offseason though was when we gave Deng and Mozgov inexplicable contracts...still don't know what the front office could have been thinking. They have to be the two worst contracts in lakers history.
    Yep we almost have all the same season in mind
    This team was disgusting

Then we got this punk russell with the #2 pick

What a painful stretch

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    Mine was last year's team... for a couple of reasons, one because it had become clear that DLO was a b$tch and a waste of the 2nd overall pick and then the ****** contracts of Moz and Deng basically put a stamp on being sh$t for years to come. Last year had a hopeless feeling and it was a few years into the rebuild and felt like we took a huge step back. Thankfully we got lucky in the lottery and management made some great late picks with Kuz and Hart and we were able to unload Moz with DLO... This year definitely has been the best and most promising, we turned it around quick!
    The 2nd pick that officially turned out to be Kyle Kuzma. haha.

Basically, it was Kuzma in 15, Ingram in 16 and Ball in 17. lol. We owe BKN alot, if you ask me. They took Moz and ultimately gave us Kuz.

Maybe you're thinking of the 93/94 lakers? 92/93 we had a decent team, we almost upset the suns in round 1. We should have won that series, up 2-0 and then lost in OT in game 5 due to Dan Majerle hitting a shot to send it in to OT, offsetting Big Game James Worthy's would-be game winner...very painful memory lol
    I remember that series well, I was a senior in HS. Before the series started I laid down a $20 bet with this dude from one of my classes. Went up to $25 after Lakers win game 1, then after Lakers went up 2-0 the bet went up to $50. I then watched the Lakers lose 3 in a row.

Had to pay up, no biggie I was working at my 1st job at some burger joint in Odessa TX. IDK if he would've paid up if he would've lost.

Yep thats the one. I thought I was a year off.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Wow crazy that I agree with every single post right now
    That's because MLGA hasn't posted yet. LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast