Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ridiculous. The best word describe season 2.
    All that “Ooh and Ahh” is gone from season 1.

Delores can outmatch Seal Team 6 with 1870’s firepower
    Teddy is Terminator now
    There’s like 20 Bernard’s all over the place
    Ford is Skynet
    Maeve is strong, then not, then strong, and then shot in the back by a round of RCP-90
    Ed Harris (character) is like Denzel Washington in ‘Man on Fire’
    DELOS is DELOS!
    Elon Musk’s gf is now Dead!

I’m done!

I like Anthony Hopkins as an actor but he's the reason why the show blows. He likes to overact and it works for him but everyone's trying to be like him. Every monologue is some wannabe profound poetic bs. The show thinks its so complex and innovative but its really just a standard robot plot with a good amount of cheese.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Hopkins and Harris are only reasons why I’m invested.

HBO’s genius fart-smelling writers made Sir Hopkins a ghost, and Harris a western Wolverine.

I'm surprised that both maive and Ed Harris's character have the ability to get shot 5 times and live... especially Maive taking 4 to the stomach and one to the chest lol. At least with Harris's character, 4 of the 5 shots went to limbs and not the main body, but he's also like 60+ so it seems like a stretch regardless

Harris must be a robot. Only possible way he could survive.

I mean even the robots are supposed to "die" if they are shot, right? Thats why they have to be rebuilt after the guests shoot them or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Hopkins and Harris are legal steroids reasons why I’m invested.

HBO’s genius fart-smelling writers made Sir Hopkins a ghost, and Harris a western Wolverine.
    lmao at western wolverine. You're not far off, sadly. I'm just glad I can watch this guy on a show. What a brilliant actor.
    Last edited by Laurentis; 01-14-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Flawless episode for Father’s Day

I need to rewatch this season this week before the finale on sunday.... i'm hella confused what is going on this season haha

The post credit scene was a true WTF moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still pretty confused lol, but I think I enjoyed the episode? Do I have free will to have enjoyed it? I'm not sure. There aren't any wires in my arm so I think I'm good...

From what I gathered, the post-credits scene was well into the future. That version of the MiB is a host that apparently other hosts were creating? I'm not really sure. But the real MiB from the timelines we've seen so far was a man saved by the Delos crew. From what I can gather, his cornerstone moment was killing his daughter (like Delos' was letting Logan die).

The Valley Beyond (or the Door) is a digital world made for the hosts. Dolores somehow knew of a place to send the data for it where nobody could get to it (must've known this from reading the book on the Delos guy in the forge). How was Akecheta's wife in there though? She had already been deactivated. Ford must've done that I guess? Seems like the series answer is just to say the "Ford must've done it." Kind of like explaining holes in Star Wars as the Force.

She also took with her a few hosts' "brains" when she left the park disguised as Hale. One of them was obviously Bernard who she already re-created. Another one must already be in the body of Hale now. That leaves around 2-3 others that she will be able to create bodies for from previous seasons.

Finally, it also looks like Felix and the other dude will be working in the park still and will likely resurrect Maeve and Hector and their posse. Not sure if they're able to be the same people though, since their backups were destroyed in the cradle. I'm thinking we've seen the last of Teddy and the others who made it into the Valley Beyond.
    Last edited by Mamba42; 06-25-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Season 2 gets a 7/10. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm still pretty confused lol, but I think I enjoyed the episode? Do I have free will to have enjoyed it? I'm not sure. There aren't any wires in my arm so I think I'm good...

From what I gathered, the post-credits scene was well into the future. That version of the MiB is a host that apparently other hosts were creating? I'm not really sure. But the real MiB from the timelines we've seen so far was a man saved by the Delos crew. From what I can gather, his cornerstone moment was killing his daughter (like Delos' was letting Logan die).

The Valley Beyond (or the Door) is a digital world made for the hosts. Dolores somehow knew of a place to send the data for it where nobody could get to it (must've known this from reading the book on the Delos guy in the forge). How was Akecheta's wife in there though? She had already been deactivated. Ford must've done that I guess? Seems like the series answer is just to say the "Ford must've done it." Kind of like explaining holes in Star Wars as the Force.

She also took with her a few hosts' "brains" when she left the park disguised as Hale. One of them was obviously Bernard who she already re-created. Another one must already be in the body of Hale now. That leaves around 2-3 others that she will be able to create bodies for from previous seasons.

Finally, it also looks like Felix and the other dude will be working in the park still and will likely resurrect Maeve and Hector and their posse. Not sure if they're able to be the same people though, since their backups were destroyed in the cradle. I'm thinking we've seen the last of Teddy and the others who made it into the Valley Beyond.
    Are you saying Deloris was Hale? When Hale shot Hale was Deloris still alive? The reviews I read we don't know who Hale is yet I thought

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tartar View Post
    Are you saying Deloris was Hale? When Hale shot Hale was Deloris still alive? The reviews I read we don't know who Hale is yet I thought

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    That’s the interpretation I got.
    Bernard made Hale, put Dolores in her right after he had shot her.

Then Hale/Dolores shot the real Hale and then she killed everybody else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hale is Dolores. Dolores is Hale!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast