Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many combined points from Kuzma and Ball?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-15

0 0%
  • 16-25

1 33.33%
  • 26-35

1 33.33%
  • 35+

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

3/22/18 GDT: Lakers @ Pelicans

Lakers @ Pelicans
    Date/Time: Thursday, Mar. 22, 2018 • 8:00 PM ET
    TV: Spectrum

I miss winning. Feels like it's been ages since the last time we won against the chicken nuggets and Murray

Still short handed against a team fighting for a playoffs spot

It will probably be a loss

Time to the season to end, time to improve the roster during offseason then playoffs here we come next year.

That’s what I’m looking for now, I’ve seen enough this season, time to take the next step.

I voted 15-25 pts combined for kuz and ball

Kuz with 20pts and ball with 5pts

Another L most likely ... Pels are playing pretty well

will be interesting to see if they re-sign boogie

Yeah very good chance we catch another L. On the bright side we play the jizzlies after so that should be a W.

Vinyl, you think they may do a sign and trade of boogie somewhere? (Cuz they are playing better w.o him) and are limited cap wise. They may try and use him to get a solid young player from a team desperate for a all star type player. (And no I'm not meaning us at all) just curious if anyone else thought they might.

(I guess we could try sign and trade randle for boogie) idk how I'd feel about it. Big risk reward factor but if we don't really wanna pay randle maybe? Might draw another big player to us? But i was really thinking they need some more outside scoring really
    Last edited by LA4life24/8; 03-21-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Yeah very good chance we catch another L. On the bright side we play the jizzlies after so that should be a W.

Vinyl, you think they may do a sign and trade of boogie somewhere? (Cuz they are playing better w.o him) and are limited cap wise. They may try and use him to get a solid young player from a team desperate for a all star type player. (And no I'm not meaning us at all) just curious if anyone else thought they might.

(I guess we could try sign and trade randle for boogie) idk how I'd feel about it. Big risk reward factor but if we don't really wanna pay randle maybe? Might draw another big player to us? But i was really thinking they need some more outside scoring really
    yeah... I really don't understand what NO will do... they are playing well but are usually broke except now their owner died so that might change things.

There are a lot of teams that are way over the cap and in need of relief

This could get ugly. ON the bright side, Randle will probably get 20-10 and about 3 offensive fouls.

Does anyone know if they will have new ownership? Wonder what's going to happen in NOs off season also.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    This could get ugly. ON the bright side, Randle will probably get 20-10 and about 3 offensive fouls.

Does anyone know if they will have new ownership? Wonder what's going to happen in NOs off season also.
    Well, we’re probably goiNg to make a trade for AD but it will be retracted for basketball reasons and they’ll get the #1 pick while AD lands in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Well, we’re probably goiNg to make a trade for AD but it will be retracted for basketball reasons and they’ll get the #1 pick while AD lands in Boston
    Dude seriously ffffffff all that. Nah hes going to cleveland to save their poster child bronny.

Brooklyn pick+love+ fillers. Then the pick is gonna end up #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    yeah... I really don't understand what NO will do... they are playing well but are usually broke except now their owner died so that might change things.

There are a lot of teams that are way over the cap and in need of relief
    Yeah same. I mean they are pretty boned either way cuz even w a healthy boogie they weren't good enough to compete. They coulda traded him at least if he was for different pieces but idk how much teams would be willing to part w now w his injury; hence the star desperate team (first thought seriously is us as annoying as that is) but i mean really any small market team in need might.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    A few years ago maybe. That old commissioner is not in the NBA anymore. Don't know if Silver sucks Cleveland's and other small market team's owner's shlongs like the previous guy did.

Bright side if we lose, Pelicans have a chance to surpass Cavs in the standings, = better draft pick...

Seems like we're a lock for the 26th pick at the very worst (Rockets, Warriors, Raptors, Celtics); we need to root for Cavs to lose and Pacers, Wizards, Sixers, Blazers, Thunder, Pelicans, Spurs, Wolves, Jazz to win....let's get the 17th pick lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    A few years ago maybe. That old commissioner is not in the NBA anymore. Don't know if Silver sucks Cleveland's and other small market team's owner's shlongs like the previous guy did.
    lol unbelievable that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Dude seriously ffffffff all that. Nah hes going to cleveland to save their poster child bronny.

Brooklyn pick+love+ fillers. Then the pick is gonna end up #1.
    Boston counters with 3 1st round picks and Tatum+ fillers.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast