Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LeBron James: Playing without Kevin Love challenging for Cavaliers

"It's been a long time since I haven't played with another All-Star on my team," James said. "So, having Kev out has been very challenging for all of us. Kev has a big usage rate on our team. He'll get the ball when things get tight, chaotic, we can throw it to him in the low post and get some things going."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-alongside-him

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Oh... so LeBron has a tiny taste of what Dirk had to deal with his whole ****ing career? Neat.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Oh... so LeBron has a tiny taste of what Dirk had to deal with his whole ****ing career? Neat.
    Dirk started his career with a big 3 and an owner who loved to spend. If anything Cuban might've ruined a good team by surrounding him with too many all stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I agree! Nash and Finley were pure trash!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Dirk started his career with a big 3 and an owner who loved to spend. If anything Cuban might've ruined a good team by surrounding him with too many all stars.
    Nuff said

LeGm is soooooooo soft.

Nowadays if you're not playing with at least one all-star beside you, you won't really be able to compete with the top teams.

Look at Draymond Green. Without KD, Steph, and Klay, his Warriors got smashed at home to a tanking Kings team.

Can't really say I blame LeBron since he has been without his 2nd best player for nearly 2 months now.
    The Baker is coming.

I don't know.

I think overall the Cavs are just poorly coached.

Teams like Denver, Clippers, and Miami have a similar record to the Cavs and have nobody remotely near the level of LeBron. It can almost be argued Love is better than anyone on those teams also.

They should be better than they are. It doesn't help LeBron takes lots of plays off defensively, and is a seemingly mediocre leader the way he shifts blame or throws teammates under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't know.

I think overall the Cavs are just poorly coached.

Teams like Denver, Clippers, and Miami have a similar record to the Cavs and have nobody remotely near the level of LeBron. It can almost be argued Love is better than anyone on those teams also.

They should be better than they are. It doesn't help LeBron takes lots of plays off defensively, and is a seemingly mediocre leader the way he shifts blame or throws teammates under the bus.
    Agreed, those 7 straight finals trips scream mediocre leader

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    how many finals his first 7 seasons? I am pro Bron but you have to look at the entire full body, not the past 7 seasons, I think personally leadership is overblown in sports because men lead themselves and collectively when done its called ''good team chemistry'', my way or the highway gets old, especially after 15yrs, Bron hasn't adjusted his game with or without top talent and he shouldn't because being the most dominant comes with pros and cons, if he was really ready to give the keys to Irving as he stated after the trade happened then being a good leader would have been doing that during the 3yr run or at latest right after the finals loss, Bron was never going to give no keys to his castle away, that is not how a mainstream king operates

as I have said LeBron is staying in Cleveland or signing with a texas team with cali team in 3rd

I really hope him and KD find a way to team up just so I can read more trash bashing

So let me just ask. Are you suggesting that his teams over the past 7 years have surpassed their "paper talent" to get to those 7 finals by him leading them beyond their capability otherwise?

Over the past 7 years LeBron's locker rooms have been filled with finger pointing, head coach tension, players only meetings, trade rumors, and free agency hostages. LeBron and his leadership has not been "good". It's been mediocre at best. If he was a great leader Kyrie would have never asked for an out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I suppose you're technically right. Dirk did play with Nash and Finley for a few years. I'll amend my statement...

"Oh... so LeBron has a tiny taste of what Dirk had to deal with most of his ****ing career? Neat."

San Antonio Spurs

I agree! Nash and Finley were pure trash!!!!!
    Pre-prime Nash wasn't trash, but he wasn't his MVP primed self either. Finley kind of sucks honestly... Sure, 22 points a game is nice, but not when you're taking 20 shots to get it. The dude was Chris Webber/Antoine Walker bad when it came to efficiency.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    So let me just ask. Are you suggesting that his teams over the past 7 years have surpassed their "paper talent" to get to those 7 finals by him leading them beyond their capability otherwise?

Over the past 7 years LeBron's locker rooms have been filled with finger pointing, head coach tension, players only meetings, trade rumors, and free agency hostages. LeBron and his leadership has not been "good". It's been mediocre at best. If he was a great leader Kyrie would have never asked for an out.
    Boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast