Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jokic

Okay, we'll give you Steven Adams.

Jokic

I'm sorry, I know this probaby isn't the place to be posting this, but I just can't take it anymore, I'm a Denver nuggets fan, and almost every play I have to suffer in this nightmare of watching Jokic flop on nearly every play, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life, I want him off the team, his production is not worth watching this flopping cry baby ***** piece of s**. How has he not been fined for flopping yet? does any players or fans notice this? I can't watch the game when he is playing because he is a miserable sob who needs to take his *** back over seas, he is an embarrassment and he is a cancer and bad for the nba, please someone tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand this p**** ***** b****

Done deal

Quote Originally Posted by zadora5 View Post
    I'm sorry, I know this probaby isn't the place to be posting this, but I just can't take it anymore, I'm a Denver nuggets fan, and almost every play I have to suffer in this nightmare of watching Jokic flop on nearly every play, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life, I want him off the team, his production is not worth watching this flopping cry baby ***** piece of s**. How has he not been fined for flopping yet? does any players or fans notice this? I can't watch the game when he is playing because he is a miserable sob who needs to take his *** back over seas, he is an embarrassment and he is a cancer and bad for the nba, please someone tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand this p**** ***** b****
    Is that you Milsap?

Zo
    Hart
    Ingram
    Randle
    Jokic

Done deal
    Good thing for your franchises sake you don't have a say

I thought it was just me. He flops SOOOOO much it's pretty pathetic. But if you mention anything negative about Jokic on here you'll be crucified. You're better off trashing Anthony Davis every other second.

Cavs played the Nuggets twice in one week recently and it was tough to watch, especially that 2nd game in Denver.

wtf lol

He even was in the mist of flopping on the Randle incident
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

I think it's time for you guys to accept that flopping is part of the game. Just appreciate it.

Yea he flopped at the end of last night's laker/nugs game.. Then he got up and started walking towards Randle, waited for a ref to get in front of him, and then started to yell and pretend to want to get at Randle when other players got in front of him.. I hate floppers.. And he's a ***** too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

It's all down to the officials. If they stop calling cheap fouls players will stop flopping in a week.

He complains to refs on every possession. It's super annoying to watch.

He's also one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.

That being said, you be mental to want him off your team. He's a brilliant offensive player for his age/position.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's all down to the officials. If they stop calling cheap fouls players will stop flopping in a week.
    or just suspend players 40 games whenever they flop. The fck outta here with that weak acting stuff

Isnt this the same guy that had a Triple double at halftime? If so I don't know to many players that can do that flop or not.

Flopping is big in Europe especially in soccer. I thought the NBA used to fine players if they were warned a few times?

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast