Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

DL Mo Wilkerson to the Packers

PROCESSING

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I actually like both of the signings the Packers did today. Wilkerson is a very low risk signing imo. Tough to tell if he lacked motivation or if it was the injury that hindered his play.
    Im leaning toward lack of motivation. He missed team meetings, took plays off. He looks like a completely different player from 2015. That being said, i think he will be motivated this year and will play great for the Packers. When motivated, Mo is a beast.

I actually like both of the signings the Packers did today. Wilkerson is a very low risk signing imo. Tough to tell if he lacked motivation or if it was the injury that hindered his play.

Dude went to the same HS as me, now I gotta hate him
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

I predicted that.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    Im leaning toward lack of motivation. He missed team meetings, took plays off. He looks like a completely different player from 2015. That being said, i think he will be motivated this year and will play great for the Packers. When motivated, Mo is a beast.
    He took plays off back in Temple. Not sure if he ever fully recovered from his injury.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."