Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Wolves @ Wizards!

Only the biggest gators survive in the swamp!

These are the games where we NEED to take Wiggins and Teague out, especially Teague (given we have a more than capable Jones sitting on the bench).

Not for the whole game, but we can't be going through 20 minutes stretches where neither of them impact the game. Bring in Jones, bring in Crawford, and see how we go. You gain nothing from playing them when they're like this.

They could learn a lot from Nemanja - if your shot's not falling, help the team out elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    These are the games where we NEED to take Wiggins and Teague out, especially Teague (given we have a more than capable Jones sitting on the bench).

Not for the whole game, but we can't be going through 20 minutes stretches where neither of them impact the game. Bring in Jones, bring in Crawford, and see how we go. You gain nothing from playing them when they're like this.

They could learn a lot from Nemanja - if your shot's not falling, help the team out elsewhere.
    yeah except Belly probably didn't grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth like Andrew, who was likely always head and shoulders more gifted than those around him on a court. I generally don't like one dimensional scorers who aren't efficient anyways, but my god, make an impact somewhere else if you aren't getting shots or hitting.

I hope all of this wakes Thib's up to the fact that Belly should be playing more. Tyus too, but he traded Rubio away and signed Teague, so perhaps he is continuing to justify his decision to himself..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah except Belly probably didn't grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth like Andrew, who was likely always head and shoulders more gifted than those around him on a court. I generally don't like one dimensional scorers who aren't efficient anyways, but my god, make an impact somewhere else if you aren't getting shots or hitting.

I hope all of this wakes Thib's up to the fact that Belly should be playing more. Tyus too, but he traded Rubio away and signed Teague, so perhaps he is continuing to justify his decision to himself..
    Belly's performance this season should earn him more than 15 minutes per game. This stretch by Belly proves that Thibs is the one that holds our bench back.

Great win! KAT is morphing into an absolute superstar.

^Good to see Towns taking the reigns. Eventually Thibs is going to have to realize that Wiggins isn't actually the best player on this team... right?

Sad thing about Bjelica, he will be a free agent this summer and is playing like someone other teams should want to sign. It will be interesting to see what happens there.

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    ^Good to see Towns taking the reigns. Eventually Thibs is going to have to realize that Wiggins isn't actually the best player on this team... right?

Sad thing about Bjelica, he will be a free agent this summer and is playing like someone other teams should want to sign. It will be interesting to see what happens there.
    If I am Belly, I leave.

At least with Butler out, we aren't seeing what we did last year, which was Wiggins versus 5 defenders the last 3 minutes of every game.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

If I am Belly, I leave.

At least with Butler out, we aren't seeing what we did last year, which was Wiggins versus 5 defenders the last 3 minutes of every game.
    Unfortunately, I absolutely agree.

Once Jimmy comes back, Belly 100% goes back to 10mpg.

I'd love to see him at LAC or Miami or somewhere he could either start or be in a position to start - and it be alongside a long, athletic, defensive-minded center.

Unfortunately, I absolutely agree.

Once Jimmy comes back, Belly 100% goes back to 10mpg.

I'd love to see him at LAC or Miami or somewhere he could either start or be in a position to start - and it be alongside a long, athletic, defensive-minded center.
    I'd love to see Thib's man the **** up and bring Wiggins off the bench for 10-15mpg, until he proves he deserves starters minutes, and give those minutes to Belly.

I'd love to see Thib's man the **** up and bring Wiggins off the bench for 10-15mpg, until he proves he deserves starters minutes, and give those minutes to Belly.
    I would truly love to see that! He's never been made to earn his minutes.

But yeah, obviously Thibs would never do it.

I would truly love to see that! He's never been made to earn his minutes.

But yeah, obviously Thibs would never do it.
    The thing is he can't. He is single handedly along with taylor responsible for the disaster that is wiggins. When you tell a spoiled child he's special for a long enough period of time he becomes entitled. This is exactly what happened with wiggins. Now he complains and cries because he's not engaged enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    The thing is he can't. He is single handedly along with taylor responsible for the disaster that is wiggins. When you tell a spoiled child he's special for a long enough period of time he becomes entitled. This is exactly what happened with wiggins. Now he complains and cries because he's not engaged enough.
    Thib's absolutely can sit Wiggins, or bring him off the bench. But he won't..

Thib's absolutely can sit Wiggins, or bring him off the bench. But he won't..
    To add to this, Wiggins is locked in for 5 years and Thibs is his own boss so certainly if he was so inclined, coach has the job and asset security to make such a "bold" move.