Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

G Andrew Norwell to the Jags

PROCESSING

Too bad the jags didnít improve at qb.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    With the rookie contracts they'll have expiring in the next couple years, they better hope they have a cap guru paying attention now to these contracts
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

That's a lot for a guard but it will improve their O-line. I guess since they were stuck at QB they might as well try and give him the best supporting cast you can.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Too bad the jags didnít improve at qb.
    They are beefing up the line right before they acquire a quarterback. If only there was a decent quarterback left on the market.. Preferably one with playoff experience (hell, one that played very well and actually won a super bowl would just be gravy on top). Where would they find a quarterback like that though? Hmm..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They are beefing up the line right before they acquire a quarterback. If only there was a decent quarterback left on the market.. Preferably one with playoff experience (hell, one that played very well and actually won a super bowl would just be gravy on top). Where would they find a quarterback like that though? Hmm..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    New Orleans?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    That's a lot for a guard but it will improve their O-line. I guess since they were stuck at QB they might as well try and give him the best supporting cast you can.
    If Norwell continues playing at his level or improve even more, then it's a good contract for the Jags.

I thought the Eagles had overpaid when they signed Brandon Brooks to a $40M, 5 years contract with $21M guaranteed, but he was absolutely worth that.

I'm wondering how Giants fans feel about this though as it was reported Norwell to NY was a done deal.

As for Bortles, don't be surprised if Jacksonville drafts a QB this year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If Norwell continues playing at his level or improve even more, then it's a good contract for the Jags.

I thought the Eagles had overpaid when they signed Brandon Brooks to a $40M, 5 years contract with $21M guaranteed, but he was absolutely worth that.

I'm wondering how Giants fans feel about this though as it was reported Norwell to NY was a done deal.

Too much money. Rather spread it out. Wonder if we can resign Pugh if not then weíll probably draft one and this years class has a lot of quality guards

Good on them. Build of the good season.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

Yeah, I don't know if I would've taken him at that contract. Odell, Collins will need to be paid soon and there's the rest of the OL they need to spend money on.

It's definitely not the end of the world. I'd love it for them to bring in Sitton.

As much as I wanted to have a beast guard, we do need a LT more than anything. But yeah, it would have been nice to have Norwell and then draft either Barkley or Nelson on top of that to just solidify either the interior O-line or running game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Please take your discussion yo the Giants forum or NFCE thread. Just trying to help keep from threads derailing.

Amongst all the other signings recently, wow I did not see that.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Fournette is going to be a beast behind that O-line next year !!
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's