Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    48,626

    G Andrew Norwell to the Jags


    PROCESSING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    72,776
    Too bad the jags didnít improve at qb.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    7,318
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    With the rookie contracts they'll have expiring in the next couple years, they better hope they have a cap guru paying attention now to these contracts
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16,117
    That's a lot for a guard but it will improve their O-line. I guess since they were stuck at QB they might as well try and give him the best supporting cast you can.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    20,409
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Too bad the jags didnít improve at qb.
    They are beefing up the line right before they acquire a quarterback. If only there was a decent quarterback left on the market.. Preferably one with playoff experience (hell, one that played very well and actually won a super bowl would just be gravy on top). Where would they find a quarterback like that though? Hmm..

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    7,318
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They are beefing up the line right before they acquire a quarterback. If only there was a decent quarterback left on the market.. Preferably one with playoff experience (hell, one that played very well and actually won a super bowl would just be gravy on top). Where would they find a quarterback like that though? Hmm..

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    New Orleans?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    That's a lot for a guard but it will improve their O-line. I guess since they were stuck at QB they might as well try and give him the best supporting cast you can.
    If Norwell continues playing at his level or improve even more, then it's a good contract for the Jags.

    I thought the Eagles had overpaid when they signed Brandon Brooks to a $40M, 5 years contract with $21M guaranteed, but he was absolutely worth that.

    I'm wondering how Giants fans feel about this though as it was reported Norwell to NY was a done deal.

    As for Bortles, don't be surprised if Jacksonville drafts a QB this year.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If Norwell continues playing at his level or improve even more, then it's a good contract for the Jags.

    I thought the Eagles had overpaid when they signed Brandon Brooks to a $40M, 5 years contract with $21M guaranteed, but he was absolutely worth that.

    I'm wondering how Giants fans feel about this though as it was reported Norwell to NY was a done deal.

    As for Bortles, don't be surprised if Jacksonville drafts a QB this year.
    Too much money. Rather spread it out. Wonder if we can resign Pugh if not then weíll probably draft one and this years class has a lot of quality guards

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,094
    Good on them. Build of the good season.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,964
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    If Norwell continues playing at his level or improve even more, then it's a good contract for the Jags.

    I thought the Eagles had overpaid when they signed Brandon Brooks to a $40M, 5 years contract with $21M guaranteed, but he was absolutely worth that.

    I'm wondering how Giants fans feel about this though as it was reported Norwell to NY was a done deal.

    As for Bortles, don't be surprised if Jacksonville drafts a QB this year.
    Yeah, I don't know if I would've taken him at that contract. Odell, Collins will need to be paid soon and there's the rest of the OL they need to spend money on.

    It's definitely not the end of the world. I'd love it for them to bring in Sitton.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    29,995
    As much as I wanted to have a beast guard, we do need a LT more than anything. But yeah, it would have been nice to have Norwell and then draft either Barkley or Nelson on top of that to just solidify either the interior O-line or running game.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    72,776
    Please take your discussion yo the Giants forum or NFCE thread. Just trying to help keep from threads derailing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    24,634
    Amongst all the other signings recently, wow I did not see that.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford B.C.
    Posts
    1,046
    Fournette is going to be a beast behind that O-line next year !!
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •