Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 169
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    LMFAO

    posts like this are affirmation of your low BBIQ
    tell me who is better on the lakers.... tell me who is putting up a better season

    randle- 15/8/2.5 on 56 percent shooting in 26 mpg... he has a per 36 of 22/11/4

    ingrams per 36- 17/6/4

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,484
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    That's the funny thing. I feel like they do. Knicks have a guy Luke Kornet. First game of his NBA Career 11 points 10 rebounds. He basically hasn't played since. Even if an NBA team starts it's 8-9-10-11-12th best players someone still has to get the stats.
    the funny thing is he just sees rage and thought we were both talking trash about the lakers and instantly decided we were idiots and wrong without actually reading the posts.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,877
    He is the player that could be used by very good teams and piss poor teams, I could see the Spurs or Mavs pitching a bid, Knicks could use some thump like a Randle, he plays hard especially when he is locked in, he is like a better version of PJ Tucker without the 3 shot but better on the block and he loves to get physical and seeks contact, throwback style player

    wherever he goes he will be in line with the overpaid players like Adams/Bazemore etc. if Hardaway jr. can get what he got then I don't see why Randle wont draw anywhere between 60-80mill, Bazemore got like 96mill and put up like 12-13ppg this season, Randle and whoever else is young and restricted is going to get paid big time, overpaid that is but its the nature of the market and it never hurts when you can basically print money, or contractually create it unlimited

    that's what is so funny about this cap space stuff, its a mirage because all corporations act in unlimited false capacity, the cap is only created to trick the average fanatic follower that is must be a limit to things no matter the dollar amount, NBA should have the same cap as nfl around 170mill, and if not that high at least in the 140 range with this crazy new tv deal that just kicked in

    there is no legit salary cap especially when combine all the owners net worth/team worth into play, Ballmer is worth 20billion by himself, dropped 2 billion just to purchase the team, he can pay for every team full salary right now and not blink, now add the other owners and now you see what I am talking about with this stupid salary cap game

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    74,387
    I mean, he is a good player, and will have a very nice career, but he is expendable. He doesn't have range, and is kind of a tweener, so he will likely bounce around some. You can't depend on him being one of your better players, but you could do worse as the first big off the bench type..

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,484
    If you want to go by the eye test like i know some of you do then that points to randle as well because he is the one constant during this big time run where ball and ingram have missed time and kuzma has been trash....

    you want articles and opinions from lakers people or balls father himself? we have those as well. So i am waiting to hear how he isnt their best player.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tell me who is better on the lakers.... tell me who is putting up a better season

    randle- 15/8/2.5 on 56 percent shooting in 26 mpg... he has a per 36 of 22/11/4

    ingrams per 36- 17/6/4
    Best stats doesnít equate to best season

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If you want to go by the eye test like i know some of you do then that points to randle as well because he is the one constant during this big time run where ball and ingram have missed time and kuzma has been trash....

    you want articles and opinions from lakers people or balls father himself? we have those as well. So i am waiting to hear how he isnt their best player.
    Ingram has only missed the last few games. Heís been by far our most consistent player.


    You donít watch laker games. GTFO dude

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

    my post stands and your two positions on the matter are quite clear and diametrically opposed....
    I'll try one more time. I'm a glutton for punishment. You said that I want to agree with him. I don't see where I indicated that at all? He says they don't grow on trees. I think it is very possible to get empty stats on a bad team. How am I trying to agree with him at all when I am saying the "diametrically opposite" opinion. I also don't see how I am a Lakers hater either. That has to be the most tame Lakers bashing of all-time. This is either a bad troll or I am missing something. Plus all these years of praising Kobe for nothing.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    27,082
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the funny thing is he just sees rage and thought we were both talking trash about the lakers and instantly decided we were idiots and wrong without actually reading the posts.
    Yeah he might have you pegged but no clue why I'm getting caught in the cross-fire. Just kidding...


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,484
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Ingram has only missed the last few games. Heís been by far our most consistent player.


    You donít watch laker games. GTFO dude
    and there it is... there it is... he did it... HE DID IT... when all else fails the stats etc and you have no comeback its YOU DONT WATCH LAKER GAMES.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,484
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Yeah he might have you pegged but no clue why I'm getting caught in the cross-fire. Just kidding...
    yea... i tend to get these guys fired up because they believe that watching the games is the far superior way to evaluating all players talents and nothing else matters.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,518
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Ingram has only missed the last few games. Heís been by far our most consistent player.


    You donít watch laker games. GTFO dude
    How is KCP not your most consistent player?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,489
    He's very good, but unfortunately, he might be hampered by how the game is changing from beyond the arc. To be a C in the league today and get consistent long playing time, you need to be elite.

    I think someone said already, he's good, but expendable. I'd love to have him and I think he can contribute on a good team (E.g. Kinda like Faried), but if you can get a star, currently, he'd probably be the main contract going back.

    With the current cap situation, they might be able to sign him to a decent contract, but if one of the rebuilding teams have a lot of cap space, I can see them offering him a big contract (possibly poison pilled too) to force the Lakers hand, and I could see it happen kinda early in the off-season too, to try to mess with LA's plans
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    He's very good, but unfortunately, he might be hampered by how the game is changing from beyond the arc. To be a C in the league today and get consistent long playing time, you need to be elite.

    I think someone said already, he's good, but expendable. I'd love to have him and I think he can contribute on a good team (E.g. Kinda like Faried), but if you can get a star, currently, he'd probably be the main contract going back.

    With the current cap situation, they might be able to sign him to a decent contract, but if one of the rebuilding teams have a lot of cap space, I can see them offering him a big contract (possibly poison pilled too) to force the Lakers hand, and I could see it happen kinda early in the off-season too, to try to mess with LA's plans
    Pretty sure you can't poison pill a 4yr player.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    34,844
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Ingram has only missed the last few games. Heís been by far our most consistent player.


    You donít watch laker games. GTFO dude
    Lolz he really doesnít, has watched some of them so Iíll give him that but not even close to half or more let alone every single one.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •