Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So hypothetical situations aren't allowed to be discussed?

You better start clearing up a lot of threads there, buddy.
    Comical. So grudgy.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    So he brought up Philly? Thanks for proving my point. You guys have derailed enough threads with Philly talk this off season. Time to tighten it up a bit.
    So let me get this straight.. We can't propose any future transactions in threads based on current transactions? What are we allowed to talk about?

Case keenum signed with broncos.... Yay...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, lol.

Talking about a trade scenario is derailing, baiting a psd fan base isnít. Got it. Or, ya know, the poster calling players queers. Seems legit.
    If he would have continued, I would have also called him out, but the fact is if Eagles fans didn't turn every single thread into Eagles discussions, it wouldn't have happened.

Also that was a typo, and also:

queer

kwir/

adjective

strange; odd.

"she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"

synonymsdd,*strange,*unusual,*funny,*peculiar,*curious,*bi zarre,*weird,*uncanny,*freakish,*eerie,*unnatural; *More

verb

informal

spoil or ruin (an agreement, event, or situation).

"Reg didn't want someone meddling and queering the deal at the last minute

Not when the make no sense and are meant to get a rise. Take it to the Eagles forum. Take it to the NFCE thread.
    Welp, I better see you call out every single hypothetical brought up by a team not relevant to the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So hypothetical situations aren't allowed to be discussed?

You better start clearing up a lot of threads there, buddy.
    Not when the make no sense and are meant to get a rise. Take it to the Eagles forum. Take it to the NFCE thread.

If he would have continued, I would have also called him out, but the fact is if Eagles fans didn't turn every single thread into Eagles discussions, it wouldn't have happened.

Also that was a typo, and also:

queer

kwir/

adjective

strange; odd.

"she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"

synonymsdd,*strange,*unusual,*funny,*peculiar,*curious,*bi zarre,*weird,*uncanny,*freakish,*eerie,*unnatural; *More

verb

informal

spoil or ruin (an agreement, event, or situation).

"Reg didn't want someone meddling and queering the deal at the last minute
    Yes, itís common to mistype queer when trying to type players. See it all the time. Christ.

Why would a hypothetical trade with the broncos be allowed in the NFCE thread but in a thread about the broncos itís considered derailing discussion?

Why would a hypothetical trade with the broncos be allowed in the NFCE thread but in a thread about the broncos itís considered derailing discussion?
    Because this is a thread showing that the Broncos are in no way going to get Foles. That post was too get a rise out of me, but it back fired and got a rise out of someone else. You want to talk about hypothetical trade scenarios involving your backup QB, please do it in the appropriate place.

Yes, itís common to mistype queer when trying to type players. See it all the time. Christ.
    I don't know exactly what he was trying to type, but reading the sentence it's clear he want intending to say that. But alas I'll edit.

Hmm he's an upgrade over what they have but I doubt reproduces like he did last year

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Hmm he's an upgrade over what they have but I doubt reproduces like he did last year
    That's kinda the way I feel. But we do have Musgrave and Musgrave made Carr look good, so maybe he'll put up similar numbers.

He should still be solid. Broncos are a really similar team to the Vikings IMO. Broncos don't have a TE like Rudolph, but the WRs and RBs should be very similar for him. Just need the defense to bring it again and the Broncos should be good.

Yeah, lol.

Talking about a trade scenario is derailing, baiting a psd fan base isnít. Got it. Or, ya know, the poster calling players queers. Seems legit.
    Baiting?!
    and using the word obnoxious is bashing
    mmkay
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

That's kinda the way I feel. But we do have Musgrave and Musgrave made Carr look good, so maybe he'll put up similar numbers.
    And by the way... This was a joke Jason lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    He should still be solid. Broncos are a really similar team to the Vikings IMO. Broncos don't have a TE like Rudolph, but the WRs and RBs should be very similar for him. Just need the defense to bring it again and the Broncos should be good.
    We'll see how Jake Butt does this year. Gotta imagine he's far better than anything we've had recently.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast