Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    It's not the Donkos first choice, but they upgraded the position, and if a team friendly deal, it's a very good move. I know cuz I just threw up a little...
    Oh good. If a Raiders fan threw up a little then it must be good lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Seattle broke DT.
    DT had over 1,000 yards the next three years after Seattle. Are you high right now?

Yes, because I’m sure nobody ever joked on eagles fans before winning.

It’s an obvious joke, lighten up skippy.
    lol if it was that obvious, I wouldn't have commented
    And I'm just making the observation...you don't have to like or agree with it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    3500 yds and 22 TDs? Sure. Not like those are great numbers. The Denver QBs did that last year...

The big difference was the Vikings D turning those numbers into winning numbers.
    You must have confused TD for Int, because 22 interceptions is what the Denver QBs produced last year.

Keenum only had 7 interceptions, and the 3500 yards, 22 TD came in 14.5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You must have confused TD for Int, because 22 interceptions is what the Denver QBs produced last year.

Keenum only had 7 interceptions, and the 3500 yards, 22 TD came in 14.5 games.
    Oh noes they only had 19 passing TDs which is just RNG away from 22.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I think Keenum is a fine QB even if he was in advantageous position last season with the Vikings.

Really the only reason he's on a different team every season is because he's an UDFA.

If he had been a first round pick and played for, say, the Jets, they'd probably be talking franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Oh noes they only had 19 passing TDs which is just RNG away from 22.
    You don't think 19 TD, 22 Int is a big difference from 22 TD, 7 Int?

This signing is a big "meh" to me. Broncos should have at least tried to get Cousins. I guess by signing Keenum this guarantees they'll be going QB with their first pick, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    This signing is a big "meh" to me. Broncos should have at least tried to get Cousins. I guess by signing Keenum this guarantees they'll be going QB with their first pick, right?
    It was pretty easy to predict that Denver was never going to seriously consider signing Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And I guess some (not all) of you Vikings fans are still salty from the nfc championship game, enough to get butt hurt every time an eagles fan comments.. Seriously, relax.. I'm not really being serious with these comments tbh.. Apparently the idea of 'sore losers' has occurred.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Who's butt hurt because of your comments? It just gets old seeing some of you act like every player on your team is the best ever, even your backup QB.

Of course I'm salty about that game- but because of how poorly my team prepared and performed.

Sorry I blew up.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It was pretty easy to predict that Denver was never going to seriously consider signing Cousins.
    MN and AZ were really the only real contenders the whole time, IMO.

Jets is too big of a stage. If he stumbles it would hurt his plan to go to FA again in 3 years.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Who's butt hurt because of your comments? It just gets old seeing some of you act like every player on your team is the best ever, even your backup QB.

Of course I'm salty about that game- but because of how poorly my team prepared and performed.

Sorry I blew up.
    Mmkay

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Broncos reporters have said that people in the front office have mentioned Keenum/Mayfield or Keenum/Barkley all off season.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

Sorry I blew up.
    I'm genuinely confused on where I have missed Philly fans doing anything that you are claiming. There have been some running jokes, like jaydubb said, but other than that I haven't seen any chest pounding or anything of that nature. You may be right, i may be oblivious to it, but man I have seen soooooooo much worse (Seattle or NE fans on PSD) than what you are making it out to be.

Now, with that being said, KISS DA RING. (obviously sarcasm)

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I'm genuinely confused on where I have missed Philly fans doing anything that you are claiming. There have been some running jokes, like jaydubb said, but other than that I haven't seen any chest pounding or anything of that nature. You may be right, i may be oblivious to it, but man I have seen soooooooo much worse (Seattle or NE fans on PSD) than what you are making it out to be.

Now, with that being said, KISS DA RING. (obviously sarcasm)
    We had to take our lumps as the yearly punching bag for never winning a thing but now we that the Eagles have won a Super Bowl, we can't return the jokes.

It's only fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast