Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @CecilLammey

buzz is that Keenum's money is going to be very team friendly. multiple reports about this now.....say it with me; the language of the NFL is money. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh mgj, this is what you get. Lulz.

Dude had a very good season for MN and is miles better than Lynch/Siemian. I think this was a solid signing. I just wonder if he is able to reproduce what he did last year, or if he will go back to the Keenum of before.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Lol enjoy Keenum buddy hahaha. He ****ing sucks. Shurmur and our wide receivers made the guy look better than he is. Iím soooo happy we didnít give a huge contract to his trash ***
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Faaaaack no. Only carter80 thinks so.
    Why are you so ****ing obnoxious?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh mgj, this is what you get. Lulz.
    Countdown until Keenum is a bum starts now.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @CecilLammey

buzz is that Keenum's money is going to be very team friendly. multiple reports about this now.....say it with me; the language of the NFL is money. #Broncos @1043TheFan
    I'd be one of those 'when do his wheels fall off' Viking fans. Every week last year, I was pleasantly surprised when they didn't.

He isn't flashy, he's far from perfect. He'll wriggle out of pressure and make you proud one play, then not even see a wide open receiver the next. BUT, I do think, if the OC understands his strengths and weaknesses and calls plays accordingly, Case can repeat what he did last year.

If you're saying team friendly, I'm hoping that means Case gets big money this year- he's earned it. But if it's team friendly, I'm betting it's a glorified one year deal and he'll be looking for a new team again next year if the rookie they draft is ready.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Itís reportedly only $18-20 mil and team friendly. Love that for the Broncos. Gives them a chance to still draft a QB if they want to and not be stuck with Keenum a long time.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    That's gotta be a let down for Bronco fans.
    Disagreed. I definitely preferred drafting our guy. But if Case plays like he did last year we can use the 5th likely on Nelson who is pegged as the safest pick at one of our biggest needs.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    What's shocking is that Denver never even contacted Cousins.
    Shrug. Wants a 3 year max money deal. I'm not surprised Elway wasn't big on that.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Do you think Keenum keeps up that level of play?
    3500 yds and 22 TDs? Sure. Not like those are great numbers. The Denver QBs did that last year...

The big difference was the Vikings D turning those numbers into winning numbers.
    First 4 years:

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dude had a very good season for MN and is miles better than Lynch/Siemian. I think this was a solid signing. I just wonder if he is able to reproduce what he did last year, or if he will go back to the Keenum of before.

Denverís offensive talent isnít even in the same universe as minnys. Thatís not to mention the gap in defenses and how that kept Keenum from having to go out and win games. Keenum wonít finish the year as the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'd be one of those 'when do his wheels fall off' Viking fans. Every week last year, I was pleasantly surprised when they didn't.

He isn't flashy, he's far from perfect. He'll wriggle out of pressure and make you proud one play, then not even see a wide open receiver the next. BUT, I do think, if the OC understands his strengths and weaknesses and calls plays accordingly, Case can repeat what he did last year.

If you're saying team friendly, I'm hoping that means Case gets big money this year- he's earned it. But if it's team friendly, I'm betting it's a glorified one year deal and he'll be looking for a new team again next year if the rookie they draft is ready.
    They fell off against Philly, as expected.

They fell off against Philly, as expected.

this **** is getting old, dude...is your goal to have Eagles fans be viewed as just as obnoxious as Patriots fans?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Denverís offensive talent isnít even in the same universe as minnys. Thatís not to mention the gap in defenses and how that kept Keenum from having to go out and win games. Keenum wonít finish the year as the starter.
    Demaryius and Sanders are better than Diggs and Thielen, despite one season going the other way.

But Vikings have them beat at TE and RB. For now, anyway.

Interesting play now is if Denver made a move to draft a RB...
    First 4 years:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Demaryius and Sanders are better than Diggs and Thielen, despite one season going the other way.

But Vikings have them beat at TE and RB. For now, anyway.

Interesting play now is if Denver made a move to draft a RB...
    Give me Diggs and Thielan without hesitation.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast