Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Randle+Kuzma combined points?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - 20

0 0%
  • 21 - 30

0 0%
  • 31 - 40

3 60.00%
  • 41+

2 40.00%
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    LOL Denver Nuggets. There hasnít been a rivalry with them since Alex English days.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Iím still going to Vegas to watch!
    I'm here...lol...summer league is cool...it got really crowded this last year. I went s few years ago for like $25 per person and watched like 3 or 4 games...Parker vs Wiggins..Randle and clarkson...Julius was sitting..last year all the crazy Lakers fans flooded the place apparently. Darn LA fans...when I went Flip Saunders was behind me and I yelled that he should trade for K.love before they did.
    Horrible deal for the Cavs.

Ran into Rick fox...saw fisher...Mitch kupcake was there..kevin Pritchard and a bunch of scouts that included some NBA guys that never made it big. Shawn respert..great shooter..couldnt believe I saw so many old and new faces.
    Last edited by Swift Game; 03-14-2018 at 01:54 AM.
    [/SIGPIC][/IMG]

It looks like half the Dubs are out tomorrow. Nobody wants to play the Lakers now. Hopefully Houston would pull the same and we get a freebie win.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    How amazing would it be if Murray gave us a chip on our shoulder which caused us to beat them and they miss out on the playoffs by 1 game at the end of the season? That would be so incredible.
    and he celebrated after he made that three. lmfao was funny, only three he made out of 7 but celebrated cuz he made it in murray's face

His chase down block was lebron-like too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Thatís why I donít get why you keep saying youíre just happy this team is competing. I think they have shown they are more than just competing.

We have one of the best records in the NBA over the past couple months, and that is with injuries.
    That's true, but we're still young so that's why I'm still cautious about expecting too much. But you are right, they have raised expectations for sure. Hopefully we can close out strong and stay healthy in the process.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Laker highlights(14 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDciR7AuvDM
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hey whatís up with your guy Zublaca? LOL.
    You did disappear for a few games there glad you returned the last two to say something! Still think heís a great young piece but I do feel we could keep BLO on a decent #

You did disappear for a few games there glad you returned the last two to say something! Still think heís a great young piece but I do feel we could keep BLO on a decent #
    Was out of town and couldnít catch the games. Watched them later. I know we knock BLO for his addiction to 3 pointers but he is our best defensive 5 at this point. Randle will play the death lineup at the end of games anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    and he celebrated after he made that three. lmfao was funny, only three he made out of 7 but celebrated cuz he made it in murray's face

His chase down block was lebron-like too.
    And was +18 to lead the Lakers tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I'm here...lol...summer league is cool...it got really crowded this last year. I went s few years ago for like $25 per person and watched like 3 or 4 games...Parker vs Wiggins..Randle and clarkson...Julius was sitting..last year all the crazy Lakers fans flooded the place apparently. Darn LA fans...when I went Flip Saunders was behind me and I yelled that he should not trade for K.love before they did.

Ran into Rick fox...saw fisher...Mitch kupcake was there..kevin Pritchard and a bunch of scouts that included some NBA guys that never made it big. Shawn respert..great shooter..couldnt believe I saw so many old and your faces.
    Yea I took my lady and met KobeOwnsU (Mark) out there! It was Awesome! So worth the 30$ Sat 10rpws back the first day, stayed in Henderson, we loved it. Iíll be out there soon brother a year or two.

And that still wasnít a rivalry Gramps!
    I was being sacastic diaper dandy.

Want to give props to T Wear. Played good defense in the 4th. Was aggressive and took the shots he needed to.

LOL Denver Nuggets. There hasnít been a rivalry with them since Alex English days.
    And that still wasnít a rivalry Gramps!

I was being sacastic diaper dandy.
    Diaper Dandy?

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    31 wins! The same number of wins everyone went nuts over regarding the Wolves last season. People keep sleeping. 20-11 since the new year, we've been playing like a playoff team for close to half the season.

Randle highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4XAmdgwYnA
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast