Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Suh is not going to Oakland or Seattle. Said he will pick between 3 teams. Rams,Titans, and Saints. Rams seem to be the favorites. We should know in the next 2 days! If not tomorrow.

A 1 year prove it deal with the Rams makes a lot of sense. He'd look good on a great defense then hit FA for one, last, fat contract.

The way things are looking, it seems like Suh might sign with the Saints. Bcuz if he was going to sign with LA or Tenn, he'd done it by now. BUT by him not signing or there's no breaking news of him signing, seems like its the Saints bcuz Tom Benson funeral has been going on for a fee days and all Saints and Pels business has been on a stand still. Out of respect to the saints and owner Tom Benson, no news is a good sign that Suh is signing with us and they're waiting till after the funeral and for business to resume as usual.

I could be wrong, but it just seems a Lil funny.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    The way things are looking, it seems like Suh might sign with the Saints. Bcuz if he was going to sign with LA or Tenn, he'd done it by now. BUT by him not signing or there's no breaking news of him signing, seems like its the Saints bcuz Tom Benson funeral has been going on for a fee days and all Saints and Pels business has been on a stand still. Out of respect to the saints and owner Tom Benson, no news is a good sign that Suh is signing with us and they're waiting till after the funeral and for business to resume as usual.

Dosent seem funny at all. I told this to a Co-worker last night

I think that makes sense. It would also mean that Loomis needs time to get cap space. He did a little of that by extending Morstead.

Tennessee would offer the most money, but there is no guarantee that they return to the playoffs. The AFC South should be hotly contested between the Jags, Titans, and Texans (if Watson stays healthy). If Luck plays, the Colts could contend.

Maybe he is turned off by playing in the 3-4 they run in LA. Less money and adjusting position may not be attractive to him.

Okafor deal looks more like 2 years and $6.7M instead of $10M as the incentives are highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post

I hope you you are right. I said the same thing when Zach retired . I told everyone today was Zach day and Drew will be tomorrow. I was thinking this about Suh but thought I was tripping. By the way Mr B went out in style!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nobreed504 View Post
    I hope you you are right. I said the same thing when Zach retired . I told everyone today was Zach day and Drew will be tomorrow. I was thinking this about Suh but thought I was tripping. By the way Mr B went out in style!!!!
    He was all class bro.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Looks like the dumbazz Jets are coming in last minute with a big contract. I am not sure what the offer is but its in hope to get into a bidding war for him. That makes sense on a player and agent point of view but not for the Saints.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Jets pulled their offer. That's weird. Entering the competition for a FA at the last minute, then withdraw just as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Jets pulled their offer. That's weird. Entering the competition for a FA at the last minute, then withdraw just as fast.
    Lol because the team found out he only used them as leverage to get the Rams/Titans/Saints to cough up more money

Quote Originally Posted by LakersSaintsLSU View Post
    Lol because the team found out he only used them as leverage to get the Rams/Titans/Saints to cough up more money
    This is exactly what Suh is doing. He's waiting for the best possible offer. If he wants to go to a contender the Titans are out. If he is worried about Brees declining or retiring in the next 2 years the Rams are a better fit. Ultimately I think the Saints are the best fit. I imagine he prefers to stay in a 4-3 scheme, plus the Saints are closer to competing than the Rams. In the end Quarterback play wins playoff games. Goff is good but Brees is elite.

The NFC is going to loaded with the Eagles, Vikings, Saints, and Rams. Carolina and Seattle should be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    This is exactly what Suh is doing. He's waiting for the best possible offer. If he wants to go to a contender the Titans are out. If he is worried about Brees declining or retiring in the next 2 years the Rams are a better fit. Ultimately I think the Saints are the best fit. I imagine he prefers to stay in a 4-3 scheme, plus the Saints are closer to competing than the Rams. In the end Quarterback play wins playoff games. Goff is good but Brees is elite.

The NFC is going to loaded with the Eagles, Vikings, Saints, and Rams. Carolina and Seattle should be worse.
    Great points bro. May I also add that once players get up in age, they tend to want to play closer to home. Suh is from Seattle Washington area, so that's why LA are up there. But Drew, the saints running a 4-3 and our coaches experience play in our favor to. It's a very hard decision Suh will have to make
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

Well Suh is a Ram fellas. Hankins anyone? Ohio State guy at DT. He won't cost as much wont be totally cheap but he will help with the run heavy teams we play this year clogging up the A gaps. Expect the Saints to get active now that we know they are out on Suh. Was waiting for his choice now it's go time. Any other free agents you guys are eyeing? Maybe Jordon Matthews as well at Wr. We brought in Bears RFA Wr Cameron Meredith.

Maybe it's better not to have spent that much money.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast