Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

New Orleans Saints free agency signings

Teams can talk to players entering contract negotiations at 4pm eastern today, but players will officially sign with those teams on Wednesday @ 4p eastern.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

Jimmy Grahams should be signed first. After that, everything else should open up showing our direction in the draft. If we can sign a TE and Pass rushing DE in FAgency, that will say the Saints will go QB, LB, WR in this yrs draft.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Jimmy Grahams should be signed first. After that, everything else should open up showing our direction in the draft. If we can sign a TE and Pass rushing DE in FAgency, that will say the Saints will go QB, LB, WR in this yrs draft.
    Is there any word on if we're top of the list for Graham?

Is Suh a DE? If so, would you consider going after him or is he washed up / an A-hole?

Do you see the Saints taking a QB first?

Heard a deal with drew is in place but he wont take away from zachs day. And also JG and Butler were seen at Walk-Ons. Didnt know this thread was open. My bad for posting it elsewhere

Good news on Drew. I definitely want to hear about it.

You knew he wasn't going to show up his lineman.

Read the Vikings reached out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Is there any word on if we're top of the list for Graham?

Is Suh a DE? If so, would you consider going after him or is he washed up / an A-hole?

Do you see the Saints taking a QB first?
    I honestly don't know if we're tops on his list but I do know that there are major interest in each other from both sides.

Suh is a DT! He can still give you impactful numbers at DT, meaning 6 sacks, 23 QB pressures, and eat up major double teams, but that's just not those sexy WR/QB stats that jump out at u from a high salary super star. Being a DT, he will never show the justification for that big salary he got or if he still want. Which I doubt he wants.

If sean Payton QB is in reach, yes. But if not, I see DE pass rusher or LB, which should be Best Player available. Saints might not even address the QB position for the future in this draft, if it don't fall right for them.
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 03-12-2018 at 10:01 PM.

From my Stephen-

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I honestly don't know if we're tops on his list but I do know that there are major interest in each other from both sides.

Suh is a DT! He can still give you impactful numbers at DT, meaning 6 sacks, 23 QB pressures, and eat up major double teams, but that's just not those sexy WR/QB stats that jump out at u from a high salary super star. Being a DT, he will never show the justification for that big salary he got or if he still want. Which I doubt he wants.

If sean Payton QB is in reach, yes. But if not, I see DE pass rusher or LB, which should be Best Player available. Saints might not even address the QB position for the future in this draft, if it don't fall right for them.
    Thanks.
    I figure if Jackson is there, we prob can't pass him up. But if none of the big names are still around, it makes sense to just continue to build the team for a title run.

I think the closest the Saints came to a QB is Mahomes last year. If Jackson or Mayfield fall into the 20s, I could see Payton trading up.

However, I don't see them falling. Teams get spooked once QBs start going and get desperate. The Bills just moved up to 12. Everyone is thinking they will get a Wentz, Goff, or Watson given recent drafts.

Brees's deal is done. 2 years $50M, $27M guaranteed. Saints have an option for the 2nd year.

Though Brees has frustrated me at times and arm strength is a concern, he is still the best option. I want to see how this deal is structured. Hopefully it will be posted soon.

Now he needs talent in the slot and TE to take some of the heat off him.

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Thanks.
    I figure if Jackson is there, we prob can't pass him up. But if none of the big names are still around, it makes sense to just continue to build the team for a title run.
    Agreed bro

From my Stephen-

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Though Brees has frustrated me at times and arm strength is a concern, he is still the best option. I want to see how this deal is structured. Hopefully it will be posted soon.

Now he needs talent in the slot and TE to take some of the heat off him.
    Me to bro. I'd take Drew any day over what we have and/or what we can get in this draft, despite his weakening arm strength. That's my Quarterback😢

From my Stephen-

Saints offer WR- Willie Snead the low offer tender. Meaning they won't get a draft pick for him if he signs with another team. And it also states that they don't care if he signs somewhere else either. They just not trusting him to pay a big contract to him.
    I like this move. Looks like we will be trying to upgrade at WR if willie resigned or not

From my Stephen-

I personally hope they don't draft a QB. We have drafted so well the last 2 years I would rather have a first round talent that can contribute now. Spending a first round pick on a QB of the future so he can spend the next two years on the bench could cost us a banner. This team has 2 more years of HOF QB play. This is our best chance, we must take advantage of it.

Where would we be last season without Lattimore or Ramczyk? We could have gone QB last year. I can easily argue we would have never won 11 games without these 2 studs. With our recent draft success why not give Brees a TE or WR in the first round as a weapon. Adding another DB or pass rusher is a need. The Eagles and Vikings have some solid rosters. To beat them both in the playoffs we need contributors not clip board holders.

Not going to lie i was mad at the numbers(drews deal) being that we would only have 6 mil left. But im hearing its cap friendly and we just might still have 16 mil to play with

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast