Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    The shots Kuzma makes in games. I seriously cum my pants consistently. It's freaking beautiful. The guys shot is as wet as my pants and then he does that running hook shot? God damn.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    My bad I didn't explain myself correctly. Of course he's about the money and I don't blame him either. I've never bad mouthed any person for getting the most money they can get. Just don't complain about the job.

What I meant to say was, what's more important to Randle - (I did say all things being equal, money-wise) becoming the best player he could be or just getting paid and not having to put in the work to become the best player he could be.

I believe Carslile is a top 5 coach in the NBA. He gets the most out of his players. They overachieve but they got to put in that work. Carslile would be a great coach for Randle to reach his potential. Can't say the same about the Nets coach. And to be fair I don't know squat about Atkinson. Don't follow Nets at all but just looking at the players they're bringing in DLO & Okafor - players putting in work can't be high on their list of priorities. If Randle were to decide to go to Brooklyn over Dallas (with equal contract offers) that would tell me about the type of player/man Randle is.

Not saying I want him to go anywhere, just saying if he were to leave.
    I'm not sure that Randle isn't willing to put the work in and is only looking to get paid. He worked extremely hard over the summer to come into his contract year, but when we was drafted he was really bothered by the teams that passed on him and wanted to prove them wrong, in a preseason game against Draymond after an and 1 he was shouting "he can't guard me", he's already come back from a severe injury, so he's got some fire there... I think the problem more is that he wants the instant reward for his work and that doesn't always happen. Hopefully this year has been good for him having to be patient and earn everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    The shots Kuzma makes in games. I seriously cum my pants consistently. It's freaking beautiful. The guys shot is as wet as my pants and then he does that running hook shot? God damn.
    Do you cum in your pants once per game or can you do that multiple times through the game?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    Do you cum in your pants once per game or can you do that multiple times through the game?
    Multiple times throughout the game. Every time he hits a three in someone's grill I

Last edited by Hangin n Wangin; 04-05-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Multiple times throughout the game. Every time he hits a three in someone's grill I

I believe that when Kuzma finally gets his own thread it's gonna become the FAP thread

I believe that when Kuzma finally gets his own thread it's gonna become the FAP thread
    I like the way you think.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I'm not sure that Randle isn't willing to put the work in and is only looking to get paid. He worked extremely hard over the summer to come into his contract year, but when we was drafted he was really bothered by the teams that passed on him and wanted to prove them wrong, in a preseason game against Draymond after an and 1 he was shouting "he can't guard me", he's already come back from a severe injury, so he's got some fire there... I think the problem more is that he wants the instant reward for his work and that doesn't always happen. Hopefully this year has been good for him having to be patient and earn everything.
    I really hope so, I'm a fan of Randle. Just saying it would rub me the wrong way if he chose Brooklyn over Dallas.

My favorite Randle moment of all time

https://youtu.be/GHc6z-FtaME

Also got a look at Lonzo Ball in Jr High lol....

Make it!!! He deserves one!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Make it!!! He deserves one!
    Nobody posts in my threads lol

At least you get the trollers
    +1
    +2
    +3
    +( . Y . )
    +8=====D
    + FTP!!!
    +4
    +Lonzo has a vagina
    +5

Mine are

First off, I'm not a Randle fan and see him as a one trick pony who can't shoot outside the paint and can't protect it either. I am afraid however that we if lose him for nothing in pursuit of other top free agents and its another close but end of the lottery team again next year. Not sure if I want to sign him for too much but don't want to miss out because we went all in on a star(s) and missed out on everything. I genuinely feel we have to play it safe and sign him... ideally in a sign and trade plus one other for kawaii but that will involve a lot more players.

Every thread should be a fap thread

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Id like to change my stance on julius. I think Lakers should only sign him on a reasonable deal, perhaps 16mil per year because i honestly prefer kuzma gettinf the minutes.

Id like to see kuzma start and get heavy minutes next year, and i feel like Julius Randle’s presence would just slow his growth and take away mins from kuzcontrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Id like to change my stance on julius. I think Lakers should only sign him on a reasonable deal, perhaps 16mil per year because i honestly prefer kuzma gettinf the minutes.

Id like to see kuzma start and get heavy minutes next year, and i feel like Julius Randle’s presence would just slow his growth and take away mins from kuzcontrol.
    The problem i got with not bringing him back is overall i think Lakers soft. this was one of the main reasons i wanted to team him with Cousins before the his injury.
    Last edited by ldawg; 04-22-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast