Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jabari is a Bust

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Jabari is a Bust
    **** outta here, troll

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He was doing all of that before Embiid. In fact you could say Embiid hurts him some because he gambles more with Embiid backing him out of the post.

Maybe you should educate yourself on a player before saying something like that.
    Asinine to say Covington basically on the same level as Harris.

A top scorer on one of the top offenses in the league who has put up a very identical year to Klay is only slightly better than Covington. And defensively a guard who plays against the best offensive players nightly out west who without him has THE WORST defense in the league, and with him is league average compared to a guy that plays next to arguably a DPOY candidate.

The irony of telling someone to get educated but group Harris and RoCo in the same category. ****ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Asinine to say Covington basically on the same level as Harris.

A top scorer on one of the top offenses in the league who has put up a very identical year to Klay is only slightly better than Covington. And defensively a guard who plays against the best offensive players nightly out west who without him has THE WORST defense in the league, and with him is league average compared to a guy that plays next to arguably a DPOY candidate.

The irony of telling someone to get educated but group Harris and RoCo in the same category. ****ing hilarious.
    If I am in the Bucks front office I S&T Parker. He didn't accept a 3-54 extension. I understand he wants to gauge the market but I try and catch a team overpaying and sign and trade like when Jennings left via S&T and Bucks got Brandon Knight and Middleton for him.

I knew Jabari was better than Wiggins... He's just a more versatile scorer who doesn't need the ball to be efficient or effective. Defensively, he's terrible but offensively, Jabari is an absolute talent. I hope he gets it through all the way because he can easily torch a team for 20 a night on great efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    My $$ is on philly. He has potential to be a greater version of Melo but less than PG
    I think fit wise and age wise, his best bet is Utah.

Trading Hood opened the door. They have a ton of non guaranteed contracts they can choose to decline.

Mitchell, Ingles, Crowder, Parker, Gobert, Rubio with another lottery pick sounds like a solid roster start. If they hit on that pick they could jump suddenly to very good. Especially if the market dries up on Favors and he sticks around for less.

Parker would be sandwiched between two defensive guys in Crowder and Gobert.
    Last edited by beasted86; 03-12-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Only reason I said Philly is because he's a damn good at creating his own shot. Off the ball. Would be good if they think roco can slide to sg. Otherwise it wouldn't worm.
    How's Jabari at catch-and-shoot situations and also, three point consistency? For Philly to take that next level, they will need to improve their three point shooting. They are below average and with Simmons being such a force with passing/size, they can use all the shooting possible. Especially with J.J. being a FA next season.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Trading Hood opened the door. They have a ton of non guaranteed contracts they can choose to decline.

Mitchell, Ingles, Crowder, Parker, Gobert, Rubio with another lottery pick sounds like a solid roster start. If they hit on that pick they could jump suddenly to very good. Especially if the market dries up on Favors and he sticks around for less.

Only reason I said Philly is because he's a damn good at creating his own shot. Off the ball. Would be good if they think roco can slide to sg. Otherwise it wouldn't worm.

Jabari is a mormon too, so that really helps Utah if they like Jabari.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Jabari is a Bust
    Only if you think all #2 picks should be Lebron by year 4.

He doesn't project to be worth what he's going to get on his next deal, but neither did Oladipo and right now Vic's worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Jabari is a mormon too, so that really helps Utah if they like Jabari.
    I spent extended time out there. If you got Jabari and say they get Jimmer (alright just give him a damn max; it will be worth it) that state would go insane. They wouldn't care if they went 0-82. Honestly. Not even trolling. Like everyone told me out there "Everything in Utah is Utah different"

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Only if you think all #2 picks should be Lebron by year 4.

He doesn't project to be worth what he's going to get on his next deal, but neither did Oladipo and right now Vic's worth every penny.
    Maybe, I was too harsh but heís definitely not going to live up to expectations. Hope he can stay healthy but I donít think itís going to happen. It sucks watching all these young players suffer major injuries. Letís watch it play out but I think he will bust.

**** outta here, troll
    Coming from a kid who still lives with his parents, can you speak to people with respect? Or did your parents not teach you ethics? Oh yea! You love Trump. I remember now what kind of person you are..

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    How's Jabari at catch-and-shoot situations and also, three point consistency? For Philly to take that next level, they will need to improve their three point shooting. They are below average and with Simmons being such a force with passing/size, they can use all the shooting possible. Especially with J.J. being a FA next season.
    Problems with that:
    #1 - RoCo can't really play the full time 2. He can defend them from time to time but he's more a 3/4 than a 2/3.
    #2 - RoCo would likely still start at the 3 because of defense.
    #3 - We're 13th in the NBA in 3 pt shooting, 10th in FG%. How is that below average?

RoCo is about 10% points behind Jabari in spot up shots, but does it about double the time. But on the flip, RoCo is about 10% points better at the FT line, right there with TS%, a slightly better rebounder, and much better defender.

If we brought Parker in, it would likely be a bench bolstering move.

I think BC is really going to go big game hunting to plug in place of RoCo, or slide RoCo to the 4, and Saric to the bench. If he misses on the big names, I wouldn't be shocked to see the bench get a huge overhaul.

PROCESSING

We have been licking our chops to get Parker in Utah a WHILE. There's always rumors of us trying to get him through the trade game. So if the Bucks don't pay up Utah certainly will. He has a very similar game to Boris Diaw, only better, and Diaw was awesome in Utah. So ya, we want him!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast