Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Jeff Hardy Arrested For DWI Following Traffic Accident

Jeff Hardy was arrested on Saturday night for driving while impaired in Concord, North Carolina. Hardy was arrested at 10:39 pm by the Concord Police Department after he was involved in a traffic crash. He was released later that evening.

The accident occurred around 8:11 pm on Concord Parkway. Hardy ran off the roadway and struck a guardrail, which caused his car to spin out into the middle of the right northbound lane. Hardy's license has been suspended for 30 days, and he has a court date scheduled for April 16th.

Hardy has two WWE Wellness policy violations which carried over with his return to the company last year. While a third policy violation would result in a termination, it should be noted that is only for positive tests for substances prohibited by the Wellness Policy "other than marijuana and alcohol."

Hardy has been out of action since suffering a torn right rotator cuff in September. We have reached out to WWE for comment and will provide it if we receive it.
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...aturday-night/

Any other word but **** apply here?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Well either 4 things will happen

1) They make him go to AA meetings since he does have a history of drinking

2) He gets suspended/fined for disobeying the WWE's no drugs no alcohol policy

3) He gets put in the jobber card as a punishment

4) Gets released

Now I believe #1 and 2 are likely to happen I can't see him jobbing since he's a fan favorite and
    getting released has a 10-15% chance.

so dumb.

will be interesting to see what they do with him. Jey Uso got a DUI a couple months ago and they didn't punish him on-screen (whether they fined him or w/e, who knows?). Difference is that Jeff has a **** ton of this stuff in his past.

Yeah, nothing happened to Uso at least on screen so I think he will be fine. Still stupid though. The guy never learns.

I agree that not much will probably happen. If he were to be suspended or released though, I wouldn't really care.

They give him a fine.

He's too big and popular to punish on screen. If anything, he'll go on a losing streak but will be putting guys over anyway.

He is and always has been over rated.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    He is and always has been over rated.
    I was more of an Edge and Christian fan myself.