Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Rockets better avoid SA at all costs come PO time. They don't want any of that match up.
    I can definitely see Kawhi and Murray terrorizing Harden and Paul, while LaMarcus goes off for over 40 a game on almost all fadeaway jumpers and Pau gets nearly a triple double.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    Rockets better avoid SA at all costs come PO time. They don't want any of that match up.
    . They want nothing MORE than that match up with or without kawhi, because they will slaughter them!

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I can definitely see Kawhi and Murray terrorizing Harden and Paul, while LaMarcus goes off for over 40 a game on almost all fadeaway jumpers and Pau gets nearly a triple double.
    Not gonna happen! Where could you see this happening? In your wet dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by brandt View Post
    It's okay To have wet dreams about professional athletes all sweaty and getting all physical. I would make a Jason Collins shout out but I figured I'd probably get a ban. So I'm just saying heyyyy now!

I donít think the spurs will be a threat, anymore than some of the other western conference playoff teams. I donít think Iíd really want to the play the likes of the nuggets or thunder either.

I think kawhi locks them into the playoffs though, and I think the pelicans are about to start falling out of the race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are seriously underrating how great Kawhi is... I don't think he needs much time to get back into shape. It was probably all mental for Kawhi in understanding whether or not the injury would prevent him from getting a super max contract. Kawhi last season was a top five player who looked to be cracking ahead of KD... If not for Zaza, I believe Kawhi would have been the MVP this season. He's easily the best two-way player in the game and was only getting better. Rudy+Gasol+Kawhi need to get back ASAP and Spurs will still be a top five team in the NBA. But if Kawhi is not ready, Spurs are hopeless.

Good for him to come back. Hoping he's healthy.

On another note, Spurs, even with a healthy Kawhi, does nothing to scare me in a matchup with Houston.

Bring them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    It's okay To have wet dreams about professional athletes all sweaty and getting all physical. I would make a Jason Collins shout out but I figured I'd probably get a ban. So I'm just saying heyyyy now!
    Do you have wet dreams about me and MTM?
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    You guys are seriously underrating how great Kawhi is... I don't think he needs much time to get back into shape. It was probably all mental for Kawhi in understanding whether or not the injury would prevent him from getting a super max contract. Kawhi last season was a top five player who looked to be cracking ahead of KD... If not for Zaza, I believe Kawhi would have been the MVP this season. He's easily the best two-way player in the game and was only getting better. Rudy+Gasol+Kawhi need to get back ASAP and Spurs will still be a top five team in the NBA. But if Kawhi is not ready, Spurs are hopeless.
    We could have a WCF rematch in the first round

Quote Originally Posted by lob0 View Post
    rockets better avoid sa at all costs come po time. They don't want any of that match up.
    x2

They needed him because their remaining schedule is brutal. 12 out of the 14 remaining are against playoff contenders, they don't have the tie breaker against Utah, currently .5 game tiebreaker lead on Denver with 4 division games vs the Pelicans and Rockets. That can change. Do own the tiebreaker on LAC no matter what. Tonight if they lose, they are in a 4 way tiebreaker for the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th place.

The Wild West.

Lol. The rockets would destroy last years spurs, this weaker version of that squad has zero chance. Pop has nightmares of cp3

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    We could have a WCF rematch in the first round
    Don't tease Zaza like that...

Kawhi and Murray are one of the best duos you can hope for to defend Harden and Paul. And there's nobody on the Rockets capable of preventing LaMarcus from getting clean fadeaways off. And playoff Pau would still do it all. I still think Houston would win, but that doesn't mean San Antonio can't be a menace.

Yes, they could be a menace, but several people on this thread act like they will kill the Rockets once he comes back. Rockets are a different team this year.
    I feel like every team will be different once the playoffs roll. Right now, every reg season is adjusting to lineups, trades, injuries, etc., Once the playoffs start and they know who they are playing, it should be more clear. Playoffs, everyone starts 0-0. I still think Spurs have time but you're right.. Rockets are a different animal.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast