Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Game Thread- Knicks vs Bucks:Who will Giannis dunk on tonight?

vs

Knicks vs Bucks

8:00 EST

Broadcast- MSG

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks are still somewhat comfortably in playoff contention but they're starting to run out of time for a climb back up the Eastern Conference ladder.

The Bucks, losers of six of the last seven games, have dropped into eighth place in the Eastern Conference and will get a chance to get back on track Friday night when they host the struggling New York Knicks.

It will be the fourth and final meeting of the season and last one at the Bradley Center.

The Bucks appeared to be on track after firing coach Jason Kidd on Jan. 22 by winning winning 10 of their first 13 games under interim coach Joe Prunty.

If there's reason for optimism, it's that Giannis Antetokounmpo looks like he's returning to form. The forward scored 22 of his 30 points in the second half of Wednesday's 110-99 loss to the Houston Rockets.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Jeff "Mudiay is getting up into people defensively and that's what we want"

WTF??? This narrative is absurd.

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    more than half the crap that he says is absurd, the more he talks the more it's double talk, I'm not sure why he gets so high on some guys yet others have no shot?

I'm really okay with him not back next year even without KP, should be time for Perry to get his own guy in here.
    Kidd or Jackson, please

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Jeff "Mudiay is getting up into people defensively and that's what we want"

WTF??? This narrative is absurd.

more than half the crap that he says is absurd, the more he talks the more it's double talk, I'm not sure why he gets so high on some guys yet others have no shot?

I'm really okay with him not back next year even without KP, should be time for Perry to get his own guy in here.

That's the shot I think Frank will learn to make over the next couple years. He's avoiding contact instead of looking for it. I think that will change

Thank god Jack started at PG this yr. Frank looks completely out of his league so far.

Parker looks fat again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Thank god Jack started at PG this yr. Frank looks completely out of his league so far.
    I think your being a bit to harsh on the kid, Mudiay has been just down right awful and that is not helping Frank or anyone else.

Frank still not aggressive after almost a full season is a bit sad. As Clyde said he doesn't even look at the basket he makes himself a non threat and definitely on offense doesn't help make it easier for his mates, he must learn this.

I am so aesthetically pleased that Burke lost the rows and has the fro. It's a way better look for him.

Dotson is a keeper. He may only ever be a bench player but he plays good D and has a little game.

Troy moves real well off the ball
    Yes he does. One of the few knicks that does.

who says Burke can't set up his mates?

Troy moves real well off the ball

I think your being a bit to harsh on the kid, Mudiay has been just down right awful and that is not helping Frank or anyone else.

Frank still not aggressive after almost a full season is a bit sad. As Clyde said he doesn't even look at the basket he makes himself a non threat and definitely on offense doesn't help make it easier for his mates, he must learn this.
    He's overwhelmed. If he's still like this at this point in his third year, I will be bummed. I suspect he gets a bit better next year and his third year will be his year.

Troy plays D , can drive, move without the ball and has great form on his shot, he's a keeper and the most athletic player on the team.

Knicks don't sign him rest of season I'm not sure what to say.

It's all of the above. Frank looks timid, even when he's attacking. Had nothing to do with how bad Mud is. That was a really bad stretch for him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast