Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 92
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    eau claire, wi
    Posts
    4,175
    We must have really hated Randall. Whether it because of attitude, or maybe he doesn't fit into the new defensive scheme. Either way, we traded away a guy from a position we desperately need depth at for a Brett Hundley clone that really doesn't make this team any better. I dont so much hate the fact that we traded Randall, I hate that we traded Randall for Kizer.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    12,514
    I didnít realize Randall was such a problem in our locker room.

    Iíve read some stuff about him and have seen some of his tweets.

    Itís a shame because heís got legit talent at that position, and itís a position we need.

    Iím gonna give Gute the benefit of the doubt on this one, and it pretty much guarantees we need to make a move for a corner in FA.

    Kizer looked very meh to me...and Iím a really big Notre Dame fan, so it looks even more like a move just to dump DR.

    Iím okay with it, as I donít want people on this team who are ďme firstĒ even if it is a player we need.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,923
    Randall is a weird player anyways. I agree he looked like he had turned a corner in the back half of last season. But heís still very much a big play guy, and I mean that as good and bad. He was or best ball hawk and the one most likely to make a big pick. But he was also semi likely to give up plenty of big plays as well.

    So he definitely would have started. But it wouldnít be the worst thing to get a little more consistent player instead of him, even if we sacrifice some of the big play picks.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    eau claire, wi
    Posts
    4,175
    Cant wait until our starting 3 corners get hurt like they do every year and we are calling up practice squad guys to try and play defense. Even if the guy is a prick, we need every decent player we can get at CB. Really hoping for some sort of FA signing to fill some of the void.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,923
    I mean, if the 3 starters are hurt we are going to be using practice squad guys or udfa but thatís basically every team.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    eau claire, wi
    Posts
    4,175
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I mean, if the 3 starters are hurt we are going to be using practice squad guys or udfa but thatís basically every team.
    OK yeah good point. I didn't think that message thru before posting.

    The point I was trying to make is that CB depth is always a problem for us. Trading away a proven talent (although not amazing by any means) seems foolish without having a sure thing to replace him with. Especially for a guy who adds zero value to our team this year.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,376
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    Cant wait until our starting 3 corners get hurt like they do every year and we are calling up practice squad guys to try and play defense. Even if the guy is a prick, we need every decent player we can get at CB. Really hoping for some sort of FA signing to fill some of the void.
    I hate this trade but there's not much you can do if that happens regardless.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,376
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    OK yeah good point. I didn't think that message thru before posting.

    The point I was trying to make is that CB depth is always a problem for us. Trading away a proven talent (although not amazing by any means) seems foolish without having a sure thing to replace him with. Especially for a guy who adds zero value to our team this year.
    Didn't see this at first, yeah I'm on the same page with you

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    6,509
    Sounds like Cleveland is going to play Randall at FS

    He will probably be a pro bowler

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Sounds like Cleveland is going to play Randall at FS

    He will probably be a pro bowler
    makes sense for them. wont really matter for us.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,376
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Sounds like Cleveland is going to play Randall at FS

    He will probably be a pro bowler
    Kizer will be a HOFer josh though.

    And yeah, he should thrive in that. Sounds like they elaborated he will play all over after that, whoever was reporting it at first. That's kinda his game, makes sense. GL to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Posts
    1,560
    Ya we gott ****ed.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Sounds like Cleveland is going to play Randall at FS

    He will probably be a pro bowler
    didn't he play that position in college?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    122,376
    Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    didn't he play that position in college?
    Correct. More or less. He wasn't a pure safety by any means though

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Correct. More or less. He wasn't a pure safety by any means though
    yeah didn't he play corner at a JUCO then Arizona state moved him to more of a safety role?

    RIP Gene Wilder

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •