Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Jamal Murray and Devin Booker the two players I hate with an absolute passion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Tueday we face denver again. Please win that one. **** murray, cocky little ***** out of nowhere.
    Lol as a Nuggets fan, I absolutely love Murray and I love that he's under every Lakers player and fans skin. Hate the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol as a Nuggets fan, I absolutely love Murray and I love that he's under every Lakers player and fans skin. Hate the Lakers.
    those are the players you love on your team. I'd imagine many feel the same way about Julius Randle.

Fun game in Toronto tonight. Great fan base.

With the Rockets not being able to hit the side of a barn and Lowry going for what felt like 13-14 from 3, I'm surprised it ended on the last play. That comeback was pretty great.

Wow I just happened to take a look at the standings in the West, the clippers nuggets and jazz, seeded 8, 9, and 10 respectively in the standings are a 1 1/2 games out from the 5th seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Toronto beats Rockets while Cavs lose to Clippers. Idk man, this is pretty sad.
    Whats sad about the best team in the league winning?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Blazers with another win, I keep expecting them to start losing and they donít. Lillard should make an All-NBA Team at this point.
    Guy gets no love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Miltstar WHERE U AT MAN, NOW'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!

Biggest Raps homer is missing while the Raps are pounding the league.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Toronto beats Rockets while Cavs lose to Clippers. Idk man, this is pretty sad.
    Yeah, I mean the Raps are what, the 3rd best team in the East? They got lucky.

Lol Cavs are trash man. I hope their pick lands them anything cuz they just punted the season

But Iím pretty sure the Cavs instantly turned into NBA champions after the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    But Iím pretty sure the Cavs instantly turned into NBA champions after the deadline.
    They make dj look like Wilt its sad. I lost all my earnings from this year on that game. Clips coasted to victory, prolly should've blown them out and that's from a non playoff western squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    They make dj look like Wilt its sad. I lost all my earnings from this year on that game. Clips coasted to victory, prolly should've blown them out and that's from a non playoff western squad.
    Kind of a stupid bet IMO
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Kind of a stupid bet IMO
    Cool?

What was stupid about an essential coin flip? Or was it going all in that made it dumb? I still got my savings from the last stupid bet I made when the Cavs took g7, and still got some chump change from my preseason warriors pick. I'm o k losing a rs worth of games pal, haven't had a losing season since like 03, unless we count brons loss with Miami but I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What was stupid about an essential coin flip? Or was it going all in that made it dumb? I still got my savings from the last stupid bet I made when the Cavs took g7, and still got some chump change from my preseason warriors pick. I'm o k losing a rs worth of games pal, haven't had a losing season since like 03, unless we count brons loss with Miami but I don't
    Idk, Cavs are extremely undersized right now and are struggling against teams with size and athleticism in the paint. I could've told you that DAJ would feast on them. I thought he would get 30 boards after that 1st quarter. The last game against Denver, Jokic feasted. Embiid, LMA, Adams. A big with size is probably gonna dominate.

Definitely wouldn't bet on a shaky, inconsistent Cavs team in that scenario on the road (where they've been .500 this year), even with the 5-game road winning streak. Just one of those 'stay-away' from games IMO.
    The Baker is coming.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast