Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

3/9 NBA Game Thread

Can't believe the Rox/Raps isn't on national television. Guess it's true that American media hates the Raptors.
    The Baker is coming.

Would love to have the Raps and Rox on National Televsion. If the Rockets get past this team on a 3rd game in 4 nights, and extend their streak to 18...they might not lose the rest of the way

If we can somehow win @ Denver then things can get interesting for us. Doubt it, but still hoping.

Was waiting for this thread to go up so I can bait Rocket fans

Well the main game of the night is Houston-Toronto... Both teams on their 3rd in 4 nights so no rest advantage either.

Should be a good game, but I think that Houston might just eke this one out. They've been insane, and they probably want a little revenge on the Raptors for their earlier win this season in Houston. It's crazy that a team that's won 17 in a row (on top of having a great record PRIOR to the win streak), could be leapfrogged in the standings if they lose a game.

If the Raptors win this one, I fear I become the Raptors version of DoMeFavors
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    I kinda want the Raps to win just for that.
    The Baker is coming.

The Rockets/Raptors game in Houston was the worst officiated game I've ever seen (and that's saying something). I assume tonight will be better. Sucked, too, because it had a playoff feel.

Rockets fans feeling what I felt during the big 3 Heat era, I would forget what a loss felt like at times.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

I feel like Sashi was our NFL Hinkie (though it was far more short-lived).

I think the Browns are gonna be gooood in the next few years. It'll make me care less about how the Cavs end up this year and if LeBron walks.
    The Baker is coming.

The Rockets got revenge on previous losses this season in three of their last four wins (Clippers, Boston and OKC). This would be the fourth. And considering it's their third game in four nights, it will ultimately probably be the hardest. But this Rockets team has found so many different ways to win as of late, and they have a tendency to show up in big games, especially if they can avenge a previous loss.

I really hope they pull this one off. It would be amazing for this team to top its previous 22-game win streak.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Was waiting for this thread to go up so I can bait Rocket fans

Well the main game of the night is Houston-Toronto... Both teams on their 3rd in 4 nights so no rest advantage either.

Should be a good game, but I think that Houston might just eke this one out. They've been insane, and they probably want a little revenge on the Raptors for their earlier win this season in Houston. It's crazy that a team that's won 17 in a row (on top of having a great record PRIOR to the win streak), could be leapfrogged in the standings if they lose a game.

Warriors need to win 1 more than Houston (Houston has the tie breaker) to get the 1 seed so a loss won't move them out of the 1 seed.

Disregard this post. Error on my part.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 03-09-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

Frustrating start. Both teams are getting good looks. Toronto is hitting their shots. The Rockets are missing everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    Cant stand fans who make excuses. Its exactly the same thing
    It's not the same thing. The Rockets are in the second night of back-to-back. Toronto was off yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    That's a little asinine. The Raptors are playing at home and were in Milwaukee last night. To say that it's exactly the same scenario is extremely misleading.
    Cant stand fans who make excuses. Its exactly the same thing

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast