Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 162 1231151101 ... LastLast

Raiders Offseason and Free agency thread II

Creating a new Free agency thread.

Lets keep it civil and on topic

Never Forget

To start things off

Dianna Russini@diannaESPN
    While no decision has been made, sources say the Miami Dolphins are discussing cutting Ndamukong Suh.

Suh is no angel. Suh is also one of the best DTs in the league. Doesnt always get sacks but is a very dominant player. After getting cut and having a down year he will come at a cheaper price. One of the few players I think is worth the possible headaches that could come along with him.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Suh is one of the best tackles in the league but also the dirtiest. He's been fined countless of times for on-field conduct and even suspended a few games. He has a long history of that. By far the most dirtiest player on field. I don't think that is debatable.

Off field I don't think he has any concerns. Same with the locker room, I have yet to hear he is a problem off field. I think it all comes down if the management thinks they can handle him which I have no doubt Gruden can.
    I think its slightly debatable only because of Bengals LB Burfict I think has been fined more and suspsended more but Suh's dirty plays were worse but Bufict has a longer rapsheet. Overall though yes I wouldnt disagree but I would throw another name in the debate though.

I think Gruden can handle him and Reggie supposedly made him an offer before so we know Reggie is willing to sign him. Now if Suh is cut and Gruden is on board I think we have a shot.

Never Forget

Suh is one of the best tackles in the league but also the dirtiest. He's been fined countless of times for on-field conduct and even suspended a few games. He has a long history of that. By far the most dirtiest player on field. I don't think that is debatable.

Off field I don't think he has any concerns. Same with the locker room, I have yet to hear he is a problem off field. I think it all comes down if the management thinks they can handle him which I have no doubt Gruden can.

Bob Condotta@bcondotta
    No official roster moves for Seahawks today. But barring something happening that's not expected, Richard Sherman likely to be released by Seahawks on Friday.

Never Forget

Yep I got 5'd. What I was saying is I expect us to be in the Murray running. Seems like I remember us trying to get him when he went to Philly. But I consider him second tier and I think that is all we will see this yr. Second and third tier guys. When I see "Raiders are gonna try to get Johnson" in my mind I read "Raiders are going to see what the CB market is going to be set at."

Suh alone would drastically improve our defense. Take a huge area of need and turn it into a strength

ThatsGoodSports
    @BrandonPerna
    The divorce between Talib and the #Broncos was amicable. They have agreed to divide all of Michael Crabtree’s jewelry equally, per @AdamSchefter

Chad Forbes
    ‏@NFLDraftBites
    Not Including Multiple Trades involving 1 Pick.... Of 256 Selections in the #2018NFLDraft 55 (21.5%) have been traded to date. It's a tremendous new era in the NFL.... GMs have discovered trades at an unprecedented level.

I just think Suh is getting to old and slow. For the same money you can have Richardson, I think he is better at pushing the pocket and putting pressure on the QB, He is younger, And not penalty prone. You know the refs don't miss those kicks to the offensive lineman once these guys wear silver and black

We will not sign Trumaine Johnson because he will cost too much, so Mo Wilkerson would be my choice as a Free agent signing. Can play DE or DT, but I would love to see him at 3 Tech next to Vita Vea 💪🏋️*♀️😎

Guys with a history of immaturity worry me. You have to be very careful about the character of a guy you plan on making wealthy and secure.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Regardless of his personality, Suh is a guy that the opposition would have to account for. We doubled teamed him,and still he was a handful. Adding him would create problems for the opposition's O line. Problem with him is his on field "anger management". Love to have him as a player, but he's a two headed monster....money and personality. Will he have a melt down at the wrong time? There's a lot of energy to harness here, but at what cost?

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    ThatsGoodSports
    @BrandonPerna
    The divorce between Talib and the #Broncos was amicable. They have agreed to divide all of Michael Crabtree’s jewelry equally, per @AdamSchefter
    Well, that is awfully nice of them. I am glad he is no longer a Bronco.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Guys with a history of immaturity worry me. You have to be very careful about the character of a guy you plan on making wealthy and secure.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with you. I would hope that his next nfl team is wise enough to make him wealthy but not secure, after his antics with the jets. That’s the only way I would be comfortable signing him.

Page 1 of 162 1231151101 ... LastLast