Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bwttr future : Nick's or Nets

Wut up psd fam. So pardon the typosm this is actually a serious thread I was think about Last few days.

Here's how this tread came about:

So this is so fascinating to me. I go to bar recently and ask "who is going to win a title sooner (To random strangers watching the bucks).. Nick's or Nets?) and they're like "yo. Giannis94, you dumb mother****er. Those are doing league teams. **** outta here. (thanks Knicks and nets. You got me kicked out of a bar)".

Betz have a few promising players (that big yall C with an afro is a stud!) and a pretty solid head coach. Yet a bad record.

Knicks have a roasted made to keep them out of the bottom 3 w/of KP and other yanking teams. And KP will he was $157 decision. and an apparently awful head coach.

So this is so fascinatintng to me. Who has a britr fiture? Battle of ny/NJ

Ps: love u scoots. Sorry I'm gone this early.

sauced

one has porz... /thread

Are you intentionally trying to type like this?

If I had to pick one I'd actually put the nets ahead of the knicks...

Jesus bro, think you might have a problem....how many times you gonna post and be so blasted you can't spell anything properly?

I hope the people at the bar actually call you Giannis94

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jesus bro, think you might have a problem....how many times you gonna post and be so blasted you can't spell anything properly?
    2/3 tines a month. I'm sorry. I wont do again. Pm for details and I'll explain I have seen the effects do I'm not stupid about it.

I guess I was think the NJ nets had a bright er future.. And wonderin if I qas cray cray for thinking that.

Lol. Blasted

lol, at 6 PM CST, on a Thursday

So cool

I want to be like you one day!
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Seriously though. Is it the Knicks or nets that have a brighter future? Tough to sell me on the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Seriously though. Is it the Knicks or nets that have a brighter future? Tough to sell me on the Knicks
    It's easily the Knicks why is it tough for you to be sold?
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    It's easily the Knicks why is it tough for you to be sold?
    KP's impending extenshion will be massive and while it's not as risky as Embiid's extension, it's still pretty ****ing risky.

I also think the Knicks are in the friendzone. Not enough talent to make the playoffs and enough not to get a top pick./premium talent. And that talent is mid-age veterans. THJ, Kanter, Noah, etc. aside fron Nitty.

And Hornaceck seems like a circus.

Knicks.

Nets are slowly digging themselves out of the black hole respectably and have found some decent young players. Making something out of nothing. They might be the better organization right now. And the Knicks havenít shown many signs of being able to rebuild properly.

But the Knicks still have by far the best young player on either team. The only player on either team right now that can be a superstar. Without a superstar, you donít have a chance. Nets might get one eventually, but the Knicks have one (potentially) now. So itís gotta be the Knicks. For now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast