Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Celtics @ Wolves!

We NEED this one, especially since GS is next!

We just signed Derrick Rose. Gross. He better not take any playing time from Tyus.

We will lose this one tonight. The decline continues..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Watch out for the Jazz and Denver. They are only 2.5 games back... 2 after tonight.

I think we're a chance tonight.

Coming off a good break, if there's ever a time we can beat the Celtics it's now.

Towns and Teague owe us after the Jazz game, they'd both want to have big nights.

Wig won't like the physicality of Brown, so Crawford's going to need a big game off the bench too.

Final note - here's hoping our best PG doesn't get relegated to third-string after the Rose signing.

Love the confidence from Bjelica! 3-3-3!

Yuck.

Twitter: “Wiggins took 5 more shots than Bjelica tonight and scored 17 less points. #Efficiency #AllEyesNorth”

Lol.

Yeah this team is unwatchable to me. I have never had less interest. So predictable, so much wasted talent at this point. I am very anti-Thib's.

MNGopher, wherever you are, you were right. We may have very well gotten less out of a great young core than we could have. I love Butler, but we clearly traded the wrong guy to Chicago, and I say that knowing Lavine probably never becomes an acceptable defender. We cashed in capspace, which was necessary, with a longer term contract for a crappy PG. We still have zero bench. Our defense is crap, and that was Thib's calling card. it clearly doesn't translate into the spread out era, because a simple skip pass and this team is done. That can't happen.

This team is so frustrating, because I have always LOVED the Wolves, and I frankly don't care about this specific team at all.

Slide continues. At least we will have the Butler injury to blame for having another disappointing year. If I have to hear Thib's say, "need to play hard" one more time, I am going to puke. No **** idiot. You sound like Brendan Frasier from Bedazzled..."We have to play 110%!!"

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Celtics @ Wolves!

I love this team and wish I had been wrong but it just seemed like a clear problem created immediately on our future. Half the team old half young with 1-2 stars (young and peak so also not same timeline) and no top five players when another team out there has 4 total and two of them being too 5.

I just felt it was really clear last season that thibs did a bad job adjusting to our talent and then overcompensated for his own inability by making some win now moves instead of continuing to build/grow. When butler is injured we are seeing the same old wolves now but without the youth to rely on as Teague, Gibson are out there starting now too and supposedly fit what thibs wants.

We are 4-7 now without Jimmy Butler? Despite using our cap space and adding 3 vets like Teague/Taj/Crawford and only losing a half year from lavine, dunn as a rookie and our pick didn't play we had a slightly better win% than that last year. Year of progression with some additions and it seems like we pretty much just rely on the talent of Butler to make that difference still. Brandon Rush was starting half the season and we started off slow due to Thibs playing style as well to consider.